Nestlé® Toll House® Rolled & Ready Sugar Sheets Cookie Dough

All you need to do is Cut, Bake, and Decorate, no rolling pin required!

Where do you get the cookie dough at?  I got at Wal Mart last year and theyfont have it this year.
Does this make the holidays easier?
Are these good for making Christmas cut out cookies??
Start your review of Nestlé® Toll House® Rolled & Ready Sugar Sheets Cookie Dough!
How would you rate this product?
Alvarado, TX
I am a sugar cookie fanatic & I love being able to cut my own shapes with this! I can make homemade sugar cookies which are amazing but this is perfect & tastey for my lazy moments!
Leon, WV
I used to love to make these with my mother when I was younger. They're super easy and fun to make! And it's something you can do with your children! They're also very delicious!
Oxford, Ohio
oh my goodness, these are amazing. Perfect for Christmas time and making Christmas cookies. You can buy them at your local grocery store. They aren't too fattening if you limit yourself, but the taste is well worth it. I recommend to all.
Tampa, FL
I love these! So cute and very easy. All you have to do is put them on a tray and bake them. I've always looked forward to these coming out in the store since I was little!
Charlotte, NC
These are great for quick and fast delicious treats. I have used to plenty of times when cooking for family, depending on my location I purchased it at any nearby grocery store and I would definitely recommend others to try it out.
Holiday, FL
I love Nestle foods but the sugar cookie cookie dough is my favorite. Its sweet and delicious and the cookies literally melt in your mouth. I buy these atleast once a week. I highly recommend buying these or any Nestle product. The price is really good too.
Edinburg, TX
Not a big fan of sugar cookies but these are great. Nestle is a wonderful brand but they do something right with these sugar cookies. Nice and soft but doesn't fall apart when you pick them up.
Minneapolis, MN
Pretty good outcome. I loved the taste of the cookies and cookie dough after it was made. It was very easy to make only took about ten to 15 minutes depending how well done you would like them too be. Nestle is one of my favorite cookie dough brands to make goods!
Ballwin, MO
I just love these sugar cookie sheets! I use them as a base for my fruit tarts and fruit pizzas. They have a wonderful flavor and are quick and easy to use. I used to make my own sugar cookie dough until I discovered these. They taste better and are so quick!
Napa, CA
I buy these every holiday, they're delicious. They go very quickly as they are super popular, but they're cheap and make my friends and I happy. They're great fresh from the oven and the dough itself is pretty tasty to eat alone (blah blah salmonella shhh)