Food & SnacksCooking & Baking IngredientsCookie & Brownie DoughToll House
Nestlé Toll House Rolled & Ready Sugar Sheets Cookie Dough

Nestlé® Toll House® Rolled & Ready Sugar Sheets Cookie Dough

by Toll House

All you need to do is Cut, Bake, and Decorate, no rolling pin required!

Where do you get the cookie dough at?  I got at Wal Mart last year and theyfont have it this year.
Does this make the holidays easier?
Are these good for making Christmas cut out cookies??
Start your review of Nestlé® Toll House® Rolled & Ready Sugar Sheets Cookie Dough!
How would you rate this product?
Hopewell, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
These cookies are a family favorite at Christmas. Easy to make and taste good. If I’m in a time crunch and can’t make cookies the old fashioned way, these are my go to. I recommend them for ease of making and a good taste.
Astoria, NY
Easy and tasty. This is what I look for when thinking about homemade cookies. I’m not much of a baker so this does the trick for my family. We like this as an occasional treat.
These are so easy being I really am a horrible baker. I still have issues with timing but usually rather take them out a few minutes early for a soft chewy cookie vs the entire time because then they come out hard on the bottom and not so good.
Tucson, AZ
My favorite holiday cookie. Easy to decorate with many different topping on a flavorful cookie
Somerset, PA
Highly recommend this product. My kids love helping making cookies. They have a great taste too them too
Katy , TX
Nestle makes the best cookies. I love them! Always exceeds my expectations.
Nestle makes the best cookies. I love them! Always exceeds my expectations.
Camarillo, CA
Delicious! And very convenient for baking with the littles. Easy clean up and proportioned exactly right for each cookie. Makes delicious sugar cookies. You can buy these at any grocery store. Yes I would recommend.
Utica, KY
We love these especially my kids and especially around Christmas time they are delicious
Clear Spring, MD
These are great no mixing no mess. They cook fast and taste amazing. I used these at Christmas to decorate with my kids and they were perfect.
Bastrop, LA
These are one of my go to types of cookies to bake because my nephews love them so much. They truly taste amazing.