Nestlé® Toll House®  Rolled & Ready Sugar Cookie Dough

Nestlé® Toll House® Rolled & Ready Sugar Cookie Dough

BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cut. Bake. Decorate. No Rolling Pin Required!

Nestlé® Toll House®  Rolled & Ready Sugar Cookie Dough
Nestlé® Toll House® Rolled & Ready Sugar Cookie Dough
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really love that these cookies are already made for you and it's so simple. All you need to do is pop them in the oven and they are ready to go. I think they are a good value for what they are and if I'm feeling too lazy to make cookies they're a nice alternative.
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
These cookies are so quick and easy to bake and they taste delicious! Great price and a great value. I need to go get more because there is never enough for my family! I sometimes even frost them for an added sugar rush! LOVE THEM!! Highly recommend!
Catherine S.
Nestle toll house is a true favorite in our household... My hubby and children love them ... I think we've tried every flavor of these amazing cookies...But the sugar cookies is my number one go to cookie.. With a huge glass of milk..............
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So easy and so delicious. The hardest part is not eating the dough. Kids enjoy decorating these once they have baked too. Best when they are warm and fresh out of he oven. They always taste better when I leave them in for a shorter amount of timw
Aaima P.
Staten Island, NY
These ready made rolled cookie dough balls are so convenient for a night in where you don't want to put too much effort in or for a fun night with your
Friends where you could just decorate they look great and taste I would recommend to any lazy chef like me
LaTaya N.
These have been my favorite cookies since I was a kid. I get them at Walmart for a great price. They are light and easy to make. It's tradition in my family to buy them for every holiday. They are fantastic.
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
I love making cookies with my family. Especially when they're this easy!! Toll house makes it so easy and affordable to make cute cookies that also taste good. I love making these before having guests over because they look so cute!
Mychelle W.
Maple Park, IL
I don't usually like sugar cookies but the Nestle Toll House sugar cookies are still good and I just love making them especially with my brothers and sisters it's just like it's a fun experience plus he get a really nice snack at the end and that's why I love sugar
Mercedes B.
These are the best sugar cookies! They are tiny which is great for portion control. I love the festive designs they have on them, they make baking holiday cookies quick and easy. All you have to do is break them apart and put them on a cookie sheet to bake, easy as that. And they taste good.
Casey D.
Louisville, KY
Love, love, love my sugar cookies. These are always so perfect for popping in the oven to cure that sweet tooth real quick. We always use Nestle for our cookie needs, they are a great value!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this make it easier?