GroceryPantryToll House
NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Refrigerated Walnut Chocolate Chip Bar Dough

NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Walnut Chocolate Chip Bar Dough

by Toll House

Nestle® Toll House Christmas Characters Sugar Cookies Cookie Dough.
Bake The Very Best®.
Since 1939.
0g trans fat per serving.
24 pre-cut shapes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Walnut Chocolate Chip Bar Dough!
Terry  .
Amherst, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE these cookies!!! They taste like homemade....especially when they come right out of the oven! They are so good and store really well.. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
Tamiko P.
Seattle, WA
Super convenient when you really need some cookies. I would definitely prefer to make from scratch but these do in a pinch. The break apart feature is nice to keep the cookies around the same size. Overall, their good for convenience but nothing to wow anyone.
Rhonda A.
These are amazing. Tastes like homemade. I also buy them in containers that you spoon out. I will purchase again and will recommend it to others. Soft but crunchy and melt in your mouth chocolate.
Devona  M.
Durham, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love these cookies they so soft and when you eat them when they warm with a little milk these cookies are so good at my children love them
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
2,270 reviews
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Walnut Chocolate Chip Bar Dough uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchase these Nestle Toll House macadamia nut cookies often. They are sweet, nutty, and delicious! This pack lasts for quite awhile as I only make 6 cookies at a time. I definitely recommend these cookies!
Elizabeth  B.
Toll House cookies are literally everyone's secret family recipe! They're so easy to keep in the refrigerator and pop in the oven whenever you need or want a sweet cookie treat. Make one in the toaster oven or cook the whole package, you can't go wrong with these cookies.
Denise C.
Stittville, NY
These are a quick alternative to homemade cookies very good tasting come out make it look like you made your own cookies from scratch. Good to have in the refrigerator for when your children show up and say you need something the next day
Autumn F.
Love these cookies! Me and son make these each year and we always buy them around Christmas ! I think they taste better then most brands! Easy to do and fast especially for a little impatient ones! Also Walmart has these on sale all the time !
Hannah M.
My employees at work love these cookies. Around the holidays i bring them a treat. Grateful at its best!
Suzanna R.
New Braunfels, TX
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Walnut Chocolate Chip Bar Dough uploaded by Suzanna R.
My family and I love these cookies!! I make sure we always have some in the house. It's nice to make some when we have unexpected visitors or just to have a snack while watching a movie. They taste great and don't take long to bake.

Looking for your answer?