BY TOLL HOUSE

Two Favorite Flavors In Pre-scored Dough. Simply Break Apart And Bake For Amazing Cookies Bursting With Semi-sweet Morsels.

Ingredients :

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Nestlé® Toll House® Milk Chocolate Morsels (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa But Ter, Nonfat Milk, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors), Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil, Canola Oil), Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Dextrose, Hydrogenated Rapeseed And Cottonseed Oils, Salt), Water, 2% Or Less Of Eggs, Molasses, Salt, Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Egg, Wheat, Milk, Peanut, Soy Ingredients. May Contain Pecans, Walnuts, Macadamia Nuts And Coconut

Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
  • "I love Nestlé peanut butter chocolate chip cookies they are so good when they smell so good when they're in the oven!" in 3 reviews
  • "Offer a good variety and easy to make and are very good with a glass of milk or even with some ice cream" in 1 review
  • "Perfect with a glass of milk or for making homemade ice cream cookie sandwiches :)" in 1 review
Maggie B.
These are so good!! Easy, convenient and you get a homemade taste. It's so hard to leave the grocery store without picking up a pack of these. Reasonably priced as well.
Julie M.
Newport, MI
Super easy to store and keep on hand to make them whenever you want. Super easy to make and i always enjoy making them into little balls on the cookie sheet so they come out nice and gooey with just a little bit of crunch.
Lucinda M.
I love the convienence of these pre made pre portioned cookies! my 5 year old loves that she can do pretty much all the steps herself! I think that this recipe is better than Pillsbury!
Kaila H.
Pickerington, OH
I'm a huge peanut butter fan. But when you want to add peanut butter AND chocolate chip to the mix, then it's game over. These are amazing cookies! I like my cookies to be baked undercooked so they're real soft and gooey and Nestlé is the first brand I've came across that has really held together for how I prefer cookies to be cooked.
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
I love this cookie dough. The ratio of peanut butter to chocolate is perfect. I love how you don't have to bake them all at once and can make just the right amount for the moment. The reason I can't give them five starts just yet is because I want nestle to get on the gluten free trend and release some gluten free options.
Ceara M.
Wetumpka , AL
These peanut better chocolate chip Nestlé toll house cookies not only taste amazing but are super easy to make. These cookies come pre-cut so all you have to do is break them apart, set them on a baking sheet, and put them in the oven. Easy as that! They are really affordable and you can find them at most local grocery stores.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
The dough itself is fine. It tastes like a classic Nestle cookie, but the peanut butter chips are just awful. They taste like weird chemicals and there isn't any redemptive quality to them. They also melt "weird" as in they don't get melts, they just get crackly and warm like cheese that has been sitting out too long.
Zoe W.
Waterloo
Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are by far my favorite cookies. They are two of my favorite things and combined it's pure heaven. I'm super lazy when it comes to making cookies, so premade cookies that I can just pull out of the freezer and pop into the oven are super handy and way less frustrating. I would definitely buy these again.
Morgan W.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
I think it's safe to say that nestle truly does sell the best cookies around. Whenever my family is in need of a sweet treat this is the first brand we resort to because we trust the product and know we will get good out of it. The cookies bake amazingly and truly taste better and better every time.
Miranda L.
Dayton, OH
The perfect mix of peanut butter to chocolate chip ratio. It is a great value for having the work done and the dough is ready to bake. It exceeded my expectations. I recommend making a giant cookie and topping with chocolate pudding and a mix of sugar and cream cheese for a cookie pizza.
Victoria F.
Is the peanut butter taste there?
I can't find this cookie dough anywhere lately!! Has anyone seen it recently?