BY TOLL HOUSE

Homemade Taste Full Of Raisins In The Convenience Of A Refrigerated Cookie Dough. Nestlé® Toll House® Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough Provides Two Dozen Delicious Cookies In Every Bag

Ingredients :

Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Raisins (Raisins, Water), Rolled Oats, Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil, Canola Oil), Water, 2% Or Less Of Eggs, Molasses, Salt, Baking Soda, Spice, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Egg, Wheat Ingredients. May Contain Peanuts, Pecans, Walnuts, Macadamia Nuts And Coconut.

Crystal P.
I really enjoyed buying these cookies. I love that they were a good number which is 18. The only thing I wish I could change is if they were a little bigger but they are great to make the kids! Great tasting!
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Talking about Healthy this is one of the Best Cookies ive tasted. Yes it met my Expectation.I love that you can taste the Oatmeal and the Raisins in every bite. I bought mine from Smart N Final,Target, and Ralphs the 3 stores i go to all the time. Yes i would recommend this to everyone that wants a little sweetness in they life.
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque , NM
I know people hate on raison cookies but I absolutely find them amazing. I use to work at a Nestle store and they were some of my favorite besides the snickerdoodles. I promise you won't be unhappy with these, they're also fairly cheap
Dianna M.
Canton, OH
These were the closest thing to homemade I have ever tried. There is a slight, delightful cinnamon taste and they bake up perfectly soft and chewy. I am not a fan of raisins at all but the flavor of the cookie was so good that I didn't care. Worth every penny. The only problem with them is that I eat too many!
KEVIN F.
Chase City, VA
Too sweet, Too many raisins, and Too much spice! I was not satisfied, infact after 1 cookie, the rest were thrown away. All of the above over powered the flavor of Oatmeal. You couldnt tell it was a oatmeal cookie
Myka E.
Grand Prairie, TX
I simply love oatmeal raisin cookies! And nestle is my favorite flavored ones. I usually purchase mine at Kroger or Walmart. I don't really use it other than cookies. This item has me SUPER satisfied each time I purchase.
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
Some people complain about oatmeal raisin cookies, but I am a huge fan! The cookies always come out just right and are not too sweet. They have the right proportion of raisins in the dough!
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my go to cookies! When I have a sweet tooth I go to my local store and buy these with milk chocolate morsels to stick on and bake! I usually cooking them in a muffin pan. They bake perfectly!
Katelynn C.
Warner Robins, GA
I like all of the easy to make and pre-made cookie dough that toll House offers because it is easy to bake and no hassle and no mess. Favorite cookie flavor from this brand. Always comes out soft and tastes like it's made fresh from the bakery
Lisa R.
Milford, DE
I'm embarrassed to admit but, i am not a good baker so, when i want to make cookies for the holidays or for my family i use nestle toll house and our favorite is the oatmeal raisin cookie dough. the combo of the two flavors is so good and no one ever knows that they aren't homemade.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is the classic taste there?