BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Cookies

Bite Sized Minis Deliver All The Flavor You’ve Come To Love From Nestlé® Toll House®, But In A Smaller Size. Each Break-apart Dough Bar Makes 40 Mini Cookies Full Of Great Chocolate Taste.

• with milk or without milk?10 Answers
  • Are these really that good are these crunchy or soft?2 Answers
  • recommendations for the perfect cookie when pregnant?? I ...3 Answers
Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
  • "I dont cook them as long as they recommend because I love them gooey.. then I eat them with ice cream and caramel drizzle!" in 2 reviews
  • "I made no bake cookies for the holidays using white chocolate morsels, rice krispies, marshmallows and peanut butter...They were Heavenly!" in 1 review
  • "They always turn out soft and have the perfect amount of chocolate in every bite." in 1 review
  • "My family can go through a whole pack way to fast." in 1 review
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these cookies. These are the cookies Santa Claus would get from my son with milk. Price is very affordable at any local grocery store. My son would love to bake these cookies for Santa. Recommend these over any other frozen cookies you have to bake.
Brianna W.
Mandan
Super easy dessert to make. Already pre-cut, just rip apart and lay on cookie sheet and they back in 9 mins!!
It makes 40 cookies! We had them gone is 2 days! We placed in a closed Tupperware container and they stayed nice and soft. They are the perfect size to curb that sweet tooth craving.
Love love love them!!
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I’ll be honest, these never make it into the oven because I will eat the cookie dough straight out of the package! When they do, the minis are perfect for a mid day snack while I’m at work or school. They are so soft, chewy and filled with little chocolate chips that serve any craving!
Kelli H.
Ithaca
I use this all the time when I don't have time to make them from scratch. They are very good. I'm not a huge fan of already prepared cookies. Its so hard to find ones that are exactly the way I like them baked. Guess I'm a little too picky..lol.
Genevie B.
I love these cookies for the simple fact that they bring great memories for my Daughters and I when they get older. This is my go to "mom can we bake cookies" premaid cookie dough. There great in taste and are very soft and chewy. I will say all ovens cook differently so to get the right "chewyness" you desire make sure to watch your time when baking. :)
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI
Flavor wise is pretty good. I wish they were a little chewier.
When you're making them I suggest leaving the package out on the counter for a while before you bake them as they are hard to separate when they're cold. They don't break on the score lines if they're cold.
Great mini size though for if you want just a few cookies or just the dough. 😉
Richard A.
Miami
These cookies are the reason why I love baking. The dough is of exceptional quality. The chocolate chips are so delectable and melt at the roof my mouth too! These cookies are so easy to make and only take about 30 minutes to bake! You can even make a small cookie cake with just one pack of Toll House Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
These are my go to cookies when I’m needing something sweet to eat! They’re bite size so I can just put the whole cookie in my mouth. Comes with a lot in the package as well! And normally always on sale at your grocery store!
KIRAN R.
Dallas, TX
The perfect snack for a cold night. If you like the cookie dough flavor, warm these up just a little less than what it says on the packet - there you have it. Your ooey gooey cookies are ready to go!
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy, yummy, yummy! Toll house cookies by far trumps every other cookie brand! My favorite thing about them is that they always have seasonal cookies and so many options! I love them, they're so delicious and you have to bake them so you can get the softness you want! I think you should try them!
Amanda Z.
SHIPPENSBURG, Pa
Does anyone know if they make JUST the cookie dough without the chocolate chips?!
Estrella B.
Can this dough be eaten without cooking?
Haley D.
Conway, SC
Does anyone else like to eat these raw?!
Emilee M.
Do these cookies turn hard like other slice and bakes? I can't stand that!
Ashanti M.
Cancún, Quintana Roo
with milk or without milk?