BY TOLL HOUSE

Bite Sized Minis Deliver All The Flavor You’ve Come To Love From Nestlé® Toll House®, But In A Smaller Size. Each Break-apart Dough Bar Makes 40 Mini Cookies Full Of Great Chocolate Taste.

• with milk or without milk?11 Answers
  • Are these really that good are these crunchy or soft?3 Answers
  • recommendations for the perfect cookie when pregnant?? I ...3 Answers
Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
  • "I dont cook them as long as they recommend because I love them gooey.. then I eat them with ice cream and caramel drizzle!" in 2 reviews
  • "I made no bake cookies for the holidays using white chocolate morsels, rice krispies, marshmallows and peanut butter...They were Heavenly!" in 1 review
  • "They always turn out soft and have the perfect amount of chocolate in every bite." in 1 review
  • "My family can go through a whole pack way to fast." in 1 review
Janete C.
Brownsville, TX
Nestle toll house mini chocolates chip cookies are so delicious. It meets my girls taste expectations and they’re not comparable to any other. The ingredients that are made is just perfect, not too sweet.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these cookies. These are the cookies Santa Claus would get from my son with milk. Price is very affordable at any local grocery store. My son would love to bake these cookies for Santa. Recommend these over any other frozen cookies you have to bake.
Kelli H.
Ithaca
I use this all the time when I don't have time to make them from scratch. They are very good. I'm not a huge fan of already prepared cookies. Its so hard to find ones that are exactly the way I like them baked. Guess I'm a little too picky..lol.
Richard A.
Miami
These cookies are the reason why I love baking. The dough is of exceptional quality. The chocolate chips are so delectable and melt at the roof my mouth too! These cookies are so easy to make and only take about 30 minutes to bake! You can even make a small cookie cake with just one pack of Toll House Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Brianna W.
Mandan
Super easy dessert to make. Already pre-cut, just rip apart and lay on cookie sheet and they back in 9 mins!!
It makes 40 cookies! We had them gone is 2 days! We placed in a closed Tupperware container and they stayed nice and soft. They are the perfect size to curb that sweet tooth craving.
Love love love them!!
Julia H.
Midland, MI
SO GOOD. love all of the refrigerated dough because it's so easy and simple to make. really good when you're having a late night craving of chocolate chip cookies but don't want to go through all the effort of making the dough yourself. these babies are ready in 10-12 minutes and then ur in HEAVEN
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I’ll be honest, these never make it into the oven because I will eat the cookie dough straight out of the package! When they do, the minis are perfect for a mid day snack while I’m at work or school. They are so soft, chewy and filled with little chocolate chips that serve any craving!
Tourie B.
San Leandro , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is all that’s left, but I love these cookies. They’re easy to bake when they’re precut in the squares. I always go with the chocolate chip cookies because I mean, who doesn’t like a classic cookie. I recommend these more than the rolled dough.
Nicole M.
San Angelo, TX
I love toll house cookies! People always think I make them from scratch, but who has time for that? I just roll of the dough a little and then bake, and presto! Sort of homemade cookies. I buy these all the time, and would definitely recommend to others.
Leslie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are great to bake....they apart so easily especially in a quick situation to where you need to make sweet side but you need to do it in a short amount of time. I like to save these for when I'm in a hurry or you and I need to make in bulk such as at the holidays. These were hit at Christmas!
Amanda Z.
SHIPPENSBURG, Pa
Does anyone know if they make JUST the cookie dough without the chocolate chips?!
Estrella B.
Can this dough be eaten without cooking?
Haley D.
Conway, SC
Does anyone else like to eat these raw?!
Emilee M.
Do these cookies turn hard like other slice and bakes? I can't stand that!
Ashanti M.
Cancún, Quintana Roo
with milk or without milk?

Walmart