BY TOLL HOUSE

Get the classic taste that America loves in a ready to bake dough. Full of our famous morsels, these cookies deliver the semi-sweet chocolate flavor you’ve come to expect from NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®.

• What?! I've never seen these at the stores. Where do they sell th...6 Answers
Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Tub Dough
  • "It's good it's just as good as making your own just less hassle, and who doesn't like chocolate chip cookies?" in 2 reviews
  • "Our family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "I love the idea of having it in a container, much easier to reseal than a plastic tube." in 1 review
  • "This product is amazing and is a great price especially if you need to make cookies for a party or any large even it is wonderful!" in 1 review
T B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! Great for anytime of the year! I get the larger bin from Costco and it lasts forever!

The packaging says 350 for 12 min, but if you do it for 9 min the cookies come out perfect! They may look a little underdone when you take them out, but as long as they’re lightly browned on the edges they’ll be perfect. Take them out of oven and let them cool and settle. The cookies will be gooey on the inside and crunchy on the outside!
Sarah F.
Florence, AL
When I tryed these cookies they was my,you got to have every month type of thing,you turn your oven to 350 degrees let them cook for 15-20 mins and watch closely.Let them be a light color,then remove them out the oven,let them sit out for 30 mins and they are soft and ready to eat.
Alana S.
This is the best cookie dough I have ever used. Been using this for years and everytime I make cookies with this everyone who has one asks me for my recipe! Makes perfect cookies that taste amazing. You can't go wrong with Nestle cookie dough. For a large tub I got a lot of cookies out of this for only $5. Got this at Target but you can get it at any grocery store as well. I've used this for cookies and for blondie brownies. So versatile and delicious every time!
Clare M.
Omaha, NE
Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough is the cookie dough of my childhood. My grandma would make the cookies from the recipe on the chocolate chip bag. With less time to start from scratch, I love being able to scoop out some dough and have my favorite childhood cookies in minutes. Sometimes I don’t bake it at all and just eat the dough out of the fridge!! #yum
Gina J.
Scotch plains , NJ
Every time I bake these cookies my friends ask me what's my recipe. The thing I love about the tub is I could make 4 cookies or I could make the whole tub its up to me. These cookies are not too sweet and good gooey and warm or cold and hard. I would definitely recommend this to others, especially those in college who may need a sweet snack at any time.
Gina M.
So, as a nurse I'll start off by saying that you probably shouldn't eat cookie dough raw, however, as a sugar addict, I'll be honest that raw cookie dough is my favorite cheat food. If my preferred vegan cookie doughs are out of stock, I'll pick this up and eat it straight out of the bin with a spoon. So delicious. I find that this has just a tad too many chocolate chips for my personal preference, and they leave a bitter aftertaste in my mouth if I do not chew them immediately.
Katie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best cookie dough for your period, period. You can eat a spoonful of 10 and them put the lid right back on and it stays fresh for a few more weeks.

I personally have never actually baked this cookie dough so I'm not too sure how that would go for you, but good luck! I found it for like $4 at Wal-Mart!! Definitely worth trying!!
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
I am a total cookie dough lover so this tub makes it easy for me to steal a spoonful of dough from the fridge here and there. Also, since the dough isn't precut into slices, you get to decide the size of cookies you make. You can bake small ones, giant ones or anywhere in between. The chocolate chip cookies taste delicious! I recommend this product.
Kathleen C.
Canoga Park, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum! All I can say and all I have to say. It's the best cookie dough I've ever had. The cookies are always so chewy, although if you burn them that's on you. I cook them perfectly. So ooiegooie and pairs perfectly with milk. But what cookie doesn't? Santa would know.
deymar R.
vancouver, WA
I love having the big tub. We are a family of four and my kiddos love chocolate chip cookies and what they love more is to help me make them. I use this cookie dough for an easy, mess free cookie making with my kids. They are the perfect gooey, soft, chocolately cookies. We could seriously eat these all day!
betsy p.
What?! I've never seen these at the stores. Where do they sell them?