BY TOLL HOUSE

Get the classic taste that America loves in a ready to bake dough. Full of our famous morsels, these cookies deliver the semi-sweet chocolate flavor you’ve come to expect from NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®.

Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Tub Dough
  • "It's good it's just as good as making your own just less hassle, and who doesn't like chocolate chip cookies?" in 2 reviews
  • "I love the idea of having it in a container, much easier to reseal than a plastic tube." in 1 review
  • "Our family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "This product is amazing and is a great price especially if you need to make cookies for a party or any large even it is wonderful!" in 1 review
Alana S.
This is the best cookie dough I have ever used. Been using this for years and everytime I make cookies with this everyone who has one asks me for my recipe! Makes perfect cookies that taste amazing. You can't go wrong with Nestle cookie dough. For a large tub I got a lot of cookies out of this for only $5. Got this at Target but you can get it at any grocery store as well. I've used this for cookies and for blondie brownies. So versatile and delicious every time!
stacy p.
Rohnert Park
Purchased at: Costco
Keep one at all times in the fridge for those fresh baked cookies and that fresh baked smell... totally affordable at Costco won’t buy it anywhere else. Will continue to buy... and yes I have recommended to others.
Clare M.
Elkhorn, NE
Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough is the cookie dough of my childhood. My grandma would make the cookies from the recipe on the chocolate chip bag. With less time to start from scratch, I love being able to scoop out some dough and have my favorite childhood cookies in minutes. Sometimes I don’t bake it at all and just eat the dough out of the fridge!! #yum
Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Every time I bake these cookies my friends ask me what's my recipe. The thing I love about the tub is I could make 4 cookies or I could make the whole tub its up to me. These cookies are not too sweet and good gooey and warm or cold and hard. I would definitely recommend this to others, especially those in college who may need a sweet snack at any time.
Alexis S.
Northport
The best thing ever invented! Super affordable and super delicious! Just grab a spoon and bam! I love eating cookie dough and this makes it super easy! Definitely on the top of my shopping list! Always my Netflix go to!
Kendra G.
Ridgefield, CT
Super easy! It says good in the fridge for a looooong time. The cookies are so easy to make- just heat up to the oven and place them onto a baking sheet and let them bake for about 12 min. They taste so fresh and homemade and honestly way easier than making your own if you’re in a time crunch or craving cookies. Definitely buying more of this!!
Karissa K.
Grand Forks
Toll House cookie dough is one of my favorite brands to purchase. Forget about the “do not eat raw cookie dough,” this is one of my favorite snacks to pull out of the fridge and have a couple of spoonfuls!
Jinnah P.
Philadelphia
My mom would always buy these growing up throw some in the oven at the end of the day they bake fast and come out amazing every time highly recommend if you love chocolate chip cookies but don’t feel like making them from scratch
Rhonda A.
Love these. You can spoon out as big or as small of a cookie as you like and reseal them for later use if you only want to make a few. Tolle house is the best chocolate cookie brand ever.
T B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! Great for anytime of the year! I get the larger bin from Costco and it lasts forever!

The packaging says 350 for 12 min, but if you do it for 9 min the cookies come out perfect! They may look a little underdone when you take them out, but as long as they’re lightly browned on the edges they’ll be perfect. Take them out of oven and let them cool and settle. The cookies will be gooey on the inside and crunchy on the outside!
betsy p.
What?! I've never seen these at the stores. Where do they sell them?
Danielle E.
Can you eat this right out of the tub?