BY TOLL HOUSE

Get the classic taste that America loves in a ready to bake dough. Full of our famous morsels, these cookies deliver the semi-sweet chocolate flavor you’ve come to expect from NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®.

Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Tub Dough
  • "It's good it's just as good as making your own just less hassle, and who doesn't like chocolate chip cookies?" in 2 reviews
  • "I love the idea of having it in a container, much easier to reseal than a plastic tube." in 1 review
  • "Our family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "This product is amazing and is a great price especially if you need to make cookies for a party or any large even it is wonderful!" in 1 review
Sandy B.
We bake a lot of cookies for the holidays. We do keep a Nestle Toll House chocolate cookie tub dough in our refrigerator. So easy to do for a quick “homemade “ cookie!
Mary K.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Walmart
I just got through baking the last of these. They are really good cookies but what I like the most is that they come in a tub so you can make as few or as many as you want. My son loves that the are always readily accessable so he can eat them right out the container.
Samantha P.
Columbia, KY
I absolutely love this cookie dough. They make great cookies and are super affordable. The only con is you have to make themselves. They aren't very healthy, but they are so worth it. The quality of the ingredients is superb. I definitely recommend these.
Alana S.
This is the best cookie dough I have ever used. Been using this for years and everytime I make cookies with this everyone who has one asks me for my recipe! Makes perfect cookies that taste amazing. You can't go wrong with Nestle cookie dough. For a large tub I got a lot of cookies out of this for only $5. Got this at Target but you can get it at any grocery store as well. I've used this for cookies and for blondie brownies. So versatile and delicious every time!
Clare M.
Elkhorn, NE
Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough is the cookie dough of my childhood. My grandma would make the cookies from the recipe on the chocolate chip bag. With less time to start from scratch, I love being able to scoop out some dough and have my favorite childhood cookies in minutes. Sometimes I don’t bake it at all and just eat the dough out of the fridge!! #yum
Katie y.
Canfield, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I use this to make my pan of “Brooke’s” - Brownie cookies! I put this in the bottom, layer Oreos and then poor the batter of brownies on top. They are sooo good! This cookie works great for it! Try them! They are worth it!
Alexis S.
Northport
The best thing ever invented! Super affordable and super delicious! Just grab a spoon and bam! I love eating cookie dough and this makes it super easy! Definitely on the top of my shopping list! Always my Netflix go to!
Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Every time I bake these cookies my friends ask me what's my recipe. The thing I love about the tub is I could make 4 cookies or I could make the whole tub its up to me. These cookies are not too sweet and good gooey and warm or cold and hard. I would definitely recommend this to others, especially those in college who may need a sweet snack at any time.
Kendra G.
Ridgefield, CT
Super easy! It says good in the fridge for a looooong time. The cookies are so easy to make- just heat up to the oven and place them onto a baking sheet and let them bake for about 12 min. They taste so fresh and homemade and honestly way easier than making your own if you’re in a time crunch or craving cookies. Definitely buying more of this!!
Karissa K.
Grand Forks
Toll House cookie dough is one of my favorite brands to purchase. Forget about the “do not eat raw cookie dough,” this is one of my favorite snacks to pull out of the fridge and have a couple of spoonfuls!
betsy p.
What?! I've never seen these at the stores. Where do they sell them?
Danielle E.
Can you eat this right out of the tub?