BY TOLL HOUSE

Get the classic taste that America loves in a ready to bake dough. Full of our famous morsels, these cookies deliver the semi-sweet chocolate flavor you’ve come to expect from NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®.

• What?! I've never seen these at the stores. Where do they...6 Answers
Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Tub Dough
  • "It's good it's just as good as making your own just less hassle, and who doesn't like chocolate chip cookies?" in 2 reviews
  • "I love the idea of having it in a container, much easier to reseal than a plastic tube." in 1 review
  • "Our family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "This product is amazing and is a great price especially if you need to make cookies for a party or any large even it is wonderful!" in 1 review
Alana S.
This is the best cookie dough I have ever used. Been using this for years and everytime I make cookies with this everyone who has one asks me for my recipe! Makes perfect cookies that taste amazing. You can't go wrong with Nestle cookie dough. For a large tub I got a lot of cookies out of this for only $5. Got this at Target but you can get it at any grocery store as well. I've used this for cookies and for blondie brownies. So versatile and delicious every time!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Clare M.
Omaha, NE
Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough is the cookie dough of my childhood. My grandma would make the cookies from the recipe on the chocolate chip bag. With less time to start from scratch, I love being able to scoop out some dough and have my favorite childhood cookies in minutes. Sometimes I don’t bake it at all and just eat the dough out of the fridge!! #yum
Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Every time I bake these cookies my friends ask me what's my recipe. The thing I love about the tub is I could make 4 cookies or I could make the whole tub its up to me. These cookies are not too sweet and good gooey and warm or cold and hard. I would definitely recommend this to others, especially those in college who may need a sweet snack at any time.
Rhonda A.
Love these. You can spoon out as big or as small of a cookie as you like and reseal them for later use if you only want to make a few. Tolle house is the best chocolate cookie brand ever.
Jennifer B.
I am not a fan of this product. I prefer a different brand of cookie dough or make it homemade. It’s convenient if you don’t have time to make dough but taste wise it falls flat for me. You’re better off trying a store brand.
Sol S.
We recently bought this from costco and baked it together with the kids. I love how easy they make it to have fresh cookies out of the oven without the hassle of making it from scratch and the worry about how they’re gonna turn out. Just scoop each one up, put in a cookie tray and then bake. Easy and delicious!
Gina M.
So, as a nurse I'll start off by saying that you probably shouldn't eat cookie dough raw, however, as a sugar addict, I'll be honest that raw cookie dough is my favorite cheat food. If my preferred vegan cookie doughs are out of stock, I'll pick this up and eat it straight out of the bin with a spoon. So delicious. I find that this has just a tad too many chocolate chips for my personal preference, and they leave a bitter aftertaste in my mouth if I do not chew them immediately.
T B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! Great for anytime of the year! I get the larger bin from Costco and it lasts forever!

The packaging says 350 for 12 min, but if you do it for 9 min the cookies come out perfect! They may look a little underdone when you take them out, but as long as they’re lightly browned on the edges they’ll be perfect. Take them out of oven and let them cool and settle. The cookies will be gooey on the inside and crunchy on the outside!
Katie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best cookie dough for your period, period. You can eat a spoonful of 10 and them put the lid right back on and it stays fresh for a few more weeks.

I personally have never actually baked this cookie dough so I'm not too sure how that would go for you, but good luck! I found it for like $4 at Wal-Mart!! Definitely worth trying!!
betsy p.
What?! I've never seen these at the stores. Where do they sell them?