BY TOLL HOUSE

Made With Real Nestlé Toll House Semi- Sweet Chocolate Morsels, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Delivers That Classic Toll House Taste America Loves.

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels (Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors), Sugar, Vegetable Oil Shortening (Palm Oil, Soybean Oil), Water, 2% Or Less Of Eggs, Molasses, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Egg, Wheat, Milk, Soy Ingredients. May Contain Peanuts, Pecans, Walnuts, Macadamia Nuts And Coconut

• What’s your favorite type of cookies to bake? I love Nestlé® Toll...1 Answers
Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
So easy to purchase and eat, baked or not.  I have never been disappointed and it is an easy activity to make with my grandchildren.  I also have kept this product in my house when I have the house on the market.  I will put a sheet of the cookies in the over so the house smells wonderful.
Jenna C.
Chocolate chip cookies are definitely my favorite type of cookies of all time. There’s nothing that beats them when they come right out of the oven. These are easy to prepare and available at almost any store or bodega.
Mariah L.
Makes the yummiest cookies! I wish that I could make these homemade, but that’s not something you learn how to do overnight. I bought it at Walmart, and had the most delicious cookies on Christmas Day as a snack!
Noelle B.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite cookie-dough and super easy to make. I will admit I love cookie-dough and this has always been my go-to since I was a kid. During the holidays, I've found grocery stores like Vons and Ralph's tend to put them on sale. Definitely one of the best cookie-doughs out.
DomiLEAUX M.
Edison
THE BEST !!!!!! The are even good without being cooked just don't eat too much cookie dough lol. They are so soft and gooey when they come straight of the oven !! the chocolate taste so real rich and creamy. I recommend for everyone to try it is totally wort it !
kathrynelleese M.
Chesapeake, VA
Melt in my mouth chocolate chip cookies...my mouth is watering just thinking about these. At my old job, a lady used to bake some for everyone and the whole building smelt AMAZING!! The only bad thing is that it's hard to cut the cookie dough in cookie form.
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
Don't feel like mixing your own cookies from scratch? Go for the Nestles!!!! They are so soft and gooey! I eat them as soon as they're out of the oven with all that hot melty chocolate and nice tall glass of cold milk. What could be better?? I highly recommend!
Jena B.
This brand of cookie dough is good. You do have to make the size of the cookies that you want yourself but that works out because my family likes big ones and they like small ones so I am able to make both sizes. And they taste delicious when they are done baking.
Yaritssa F.
Bronx, NY
Fave cookie dough of all time. Can’t go wrong with toll house everything is perfect! Not only it is perfect but it’s so easy and saves a bunch of time. Not pricey at all and it’s sold everywhere! Must have for those weekends at home and cozy cold nights
Bianca C.
Bayport
Nestle always have the best things and the best cookies and flavor, this one it is very good and very tasteful, the price it is very reliable and fit in anybody pocket, it is easy to find in any grocery store and I recommend for everybody, I would like to buy this one again.