BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Celina P.
Nestle cookies will always be a sweet treat that makes me reminisce about my childhood. I always remember making cookies with my mom when I was little. Nestle cookies are my go to whenever I want to make some delicious cookies!
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Toll house is the only brand of chocolate chip cookie that my husband will eat. He loves them! They taste good and easy to make. It is also cheap! Which is always a plus.
Heather M.
Love these and they are great for kids to help. we have squished them together and use cookie cutters to make shapes great product cooks good taste yummy. kids love them and I love that I don't have to make a mess to make cookies.
Christina R.
These are the best frozen to bake cookies. I have never had an issue with making these according to the directions. They taste amazing and they have the right amount of chocolate chips in them.
Deb S.
Celina, OH
Comfort in a snack. So easy to just pop in the oven. Then enjoy piping hot cookies, with extra rich, creamy, chocolate cream.Nice and creamy.l I buy them at Wall-Mart. Not a total waste of calories they are nutricianal also. Love this product, I can't wait to buy more.
Jaclyn O.
Somerset, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I know you're not supposed to eat cookie dough raw but I can't help myself when it's this good and it makes awesome cookies too so easily. You don't need to have any kitchen skills to bake these
Elisha G.
This cookie dough is the best one on the market! Every time I bake it, it creates perfectly gooey and delicious cookies!! (I've also never gotten sick from the raw dough!)
Sandra R.
Odenville, AL
I loves these cookies. I can remember making them with my mother as a child. Now it's even easier to make. You can just scoop it out of a tub and place on a cookie sheet and they are ready in 10 min. I love that it's quicker.
Chelsea T.
Belmont, NC
I think these are the best cookies. I like the triple chip because it has white chocolate and dark and milk chocolate chips in them. They are so much better than having just one kind of chocolate chip. I would buy these again over the regular chocolate chip cookies
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Obsessed with this cookie dough I try not to eat too much every time I get it!! There's nothing that compares to baking cookies and a little bite or two of this without being cooked omg love it!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.