BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Beth C.
Russellville, AL
Mmm! Great and easy to bake. Only takes around 10 minutes to bake and no prep whatever. Cookies are fudgy and delicious. Also great for making bar cookies. Just spread dough in a cake pan and bake for 35 - 40 minutes. Slice and serve.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
My favorite refrigerated cookie dough. Better than others. Meets my expectations and makes a great cookie. Great price point. Not overly priced. I would recommend to others if you want a great cookie!
ashley f.
Largo, FL
These are so delicious! We buy them on Saturday nights and bake them then watch a movie. Something even my little ones can help break off and put on the pan to bake. We enjoy it! Price is perfect as well!
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are you even female if you don't have one of these stashed in your fridge at all times? I enjoy eating the cookie dough alone but the actual baked product is delicious too
Denice R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I usually buy many of these around holidays and let me just say that my family loves these well not just the chocolate chip ones , they are easy to make and you just follow the packaging instructions so it can't get any easier than that .
Samantha J.
W Colls Hgts, NJ
Toll House cookies never fail to taste delicious. My favorite part of these is that they are easy to make whatever size cookies you wish, and you don't have to use all of the cookie dough at one time.
Cody B.
Oceanside, CA
I really like these. I prefer scratch methods of baking, but this is a fun and quick way to make cookies. My son loves to help and this gives him a much easier and hands on approach then if we have to measure every single ingredient since he doesn't know how to read yet.
Brittney C.
I think they make the best cookies that are in the cooler. I always like to eat them a couple minutes after the come out. because I love when the chips are still melted.
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Obsessed with this cookie dough I try not to eat too much every time I get it!! There's nothing that compares to baking cookies and a little bite or two of this without being cooked omg love it!
jennifer g.
Pico Rivera, CA
These are so delicious! They actually have a lot a lot of chocolate chips in them so that is great. And being lactose intolerant, suprisingly these were ok on my stomach.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.