BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Kerri C.
McLean , VA
Love these but I definitely try to take them out of the oven a minute or two before you are supposed to because I love my cookies super soft. I highly recommend sandwiching the cookies with frosting for the best (fattest, whoops) dessert ever.
Jen S.
This is a great option if limited on time or resources. It really tastes better than packaged cookies. There is little to none of the chemical taste that is I'm most packages cookie products. You can still have the "just pulled out of the oven" feel and smell in the house.
Ayrianna N.
Very yummy. Perfect for when you want something fast or you just don't feel like making cookies from scratch. My family loves them. They are also really good for making homemade ice cream sandwiches.
Hannah H.
BEST COOKIE DOUGH YOU CAN BUY!!!! It's not as good as homemade but it sure is tasty. Raw or cooked it tastes delicious. I give this product a big thumbs up and would really recommend this to anyone.
nabil g.
San Juan, TX
These are great if you need good and quick cookies ! I make them every time i have my nieces and nephews over,i avoid the mess of making my own dough and they wont complain that they taste bad haha
Beth C.
Russellville, AL
Mmm! Great and easy to bake. Only takes around 10 minutes to bake and no prep whatever. Cookies are fudgy and delicious. Also great for making bar cookies. Just spread dough in a cake pan and bake for 35 - 40 minutes. Slice and serve.
Emily A.
Though I usually prefer to make chocolate chip cookies from scratch, these are sooo good! So much easier to make than homemade and they always come out perfectly. It may or may not be safe but the dough is also delicious on it's own (because who doesn't love raw cookie dough!)
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies. I actually prefer these to homemade. My mom always buys the big bucket of the dough and makes them when I request them. I wouldn't consider them healthy but I would for sure consider them tasty.
samantha e.
Roseville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Number 1 favorite other than home made. These are the best when they are fresh and hot out of the oven. I even eat some of the dough raw (yes I know you're not supposed to)
Hanna L.
Monroe, NC
Literally just bought this yesterday. An amazing tasting cookie dough that is also very easy to make. And just as easy to eat ;) It can be bought at your local grocery store and places like "Wal-Mart" and "Target". I would definitely recommend this delicious cookie dough.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.