BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Hanna L.
Monroe, NC
Literally just bought this yesterday. An amazing tasting cookie dough that is also very easy to make. And just as easy to eat ;) It can be bought at your local grocery store and places like "Wal-Mart" and "Target". I would definitely recommend this delicious cookie dough.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Definitely one of the best cookie doughs on the market! I love the semi-sweet chocolate chips in the cookies and they are deliciously perfect! If you get the cubes, it is easier to bake! If you use the tube, they work just as well! Then again, I just love this cookie dough!
Beth C.
Russellville, AL
Mmm! Great and easy to bake. Only takes around 10 minutes to bake and no prep whatever. Cookies are fudgy and delicious. Also great for making bar cookies. Just spread dough in a cake pan and bake for 35 - 40 minutes. Slice and serve.
Korilane H.
Manti, UT
I like to include this as a gift sometimes with a cookie sheet for bridal showers and neighbor gifts at Christmas sometimes. They are delicious and soft if you can hit that sweet spot of when to get them out of the oven. I would take homemade cookies over these any day however.
Jen S.
This is a great option if limited on time or resources. It really tastes better than packaged cookies. There is little to none of the chemical taste that is I'm most packages cookie products. You can still have the "just pulled out of the oven" feel and smell in the house.
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
This cookie dough is so good! we make the same recipe every year for christmas and no one ever realizes that it's toll house! Been using it for years and we will probably never use anything else again
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super yummy and super easy! Sometimes you just have to have chocolate chip cookies and this is my go to! It takes so little time and effort to make these and you know what you're getting every time!
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are you even female if you don't have one of these stashed in your fridge at all times? I enjoy eating the cookie dough alone but the actual baked product is delicious too
Brooke N.
Rison, AR
By far the BEST ready-to-bake chocolate chip cookie on the market. The taste is pure heaven. The perfect amount of buttery'ness without making it too rich; and just the right amount of chips. I always make sure I have these on hand, whether it's the little pre-cut cookies or the tub.
Brittni W.
Whiting, KS
I could/have sat an eaten this stuff raw.... I know not healthy for you, but these cookies are always so good and growing up as a kid me an my mom would eat one role of dough while cooking the other
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.