BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Katherine H.
Hartsville, SC
I just made these last night and they were delicious! I loved the tons of chocolate inside and they were delicious! Definitely worth the buy if you don't want to make your cookies from scratch every time!
Abigail H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This cookie dough is so tasty. The cookies always turn out perfectly. They are never too dry. They roll is affordable and not hard to make at all. There are plenty of cookies for a larger group too.
Emily M.
These are so consistent and so delicious. The cookies always come out great and they're so easy! Honestly, sometimes my roommate and I buy the cookie dough just to eat it raw. Def recommend to everyone.
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
Oh gosh I used to eat one of these a week...the cookies are incredible, but if you love cookie dough then you'll adore this. Almost as good as the tub of cookie dough you can buy. Just slice off however much you want and it tastes fantastic!
Eileen R.
These somehow always taste like they were made from scratch. They always turn out amazing. There are so many things you can do with the dough to make it into something more than just a cookie.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
Would love to try these cookies out make the m up for a snack at the beach with my friends and family to see how well they like the m and I would give a review on how they like d the m and . Let others know how good they were . And write feedback on Facebook on home good they are.
Kelsey M.
This is a great product if you want to enjoy a classic chocolate chip cookie without making a big mess doing so from scratch. I usually find it in the butter aisle at the grocery store near the biscuits.
Jazmyn V.
New York
Hopefully I'm not the only one eating this stuff raw lol . I can never bake these cookies to a soft finish but oh well they are great and I'm no baker. I would recommend for sleepovers to waste time lol
Tequilla W.
Pickerington, OH
I love the bowls of dough. these are much more convenient and store better than the rolls. I like being able to scoop out enough to make only one or two cookies instead of having to make the entire roll.
Desiree S.
Very best chocolate chip cookies to make you can buy from mainly any grocery store there very affordable very rush good chocolate an dough just amazing I been purchasing since forever I really love them
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.