BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Samantha H.
Bethel Park, PA
There is hardly anything that makes me happier than eating toll house cookie dough. I prefer them whenever they are the precut because it helps with portion control. If it's the tub I can't stop eating it.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
We buy the tub of cookie dough and eat it straight from the container! We will actually make the cookies if we are feeling crafty. They're delicious either way and a great value!
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
When I buy this product about 80 percent of the time it's to eat it raw. And yes I know it's frowned upon but I've been at it for years and I'm still kicking so don't expect me to stop any time soon. Let me also add that they taste just as good when you actually bake the cookies too!
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These makes the best cookies of ever. Just ask the episode of Friends where Phoebe is trying to find her grandmothers recipe... I keep these on hand in case of unannounced company. The Classic everybody loves!
Christen W.
Ranson , WV
Christmas is the time of year I usually bake a lot of cookies. So I always buy the Toll House cookie dough. It saves time and also less mess in the kitchen. Plus no worrying if I got the recipe right.
Kathryn R.
Moosic , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Easy to bake. Directions are simple to follow. They taste great baked, however I prefer them raw. One of the best cookie doughs around. They taste super traditional and are available at most grocery stores.
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
Love this its a must have for family nights and events! It bave the best taste which is probably because of all the chocolate chips! My son loves them right out the oven and there decently priced at walamart
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
My husband is addicted to these! They are so easy to bake because they come pre-made. We purchase the packet with the chocolate chip cookies already made and ready to set on a cookie sheet and place in the oven.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Brings back memories as a child, baking cookies with mom. Of course we would occasionally bake from scratch, but there's just something about baking cookies that makes you feel warm and safe.
Lauren B.
Kansas City, MO
Toll house cookie dough is the best. It makes the best cookies and it is so good to eat on its own. If I could keep this in my house at all times I would, but I would never stop eating it! It's the best out there!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.