BY TOLL HOUSE

• Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Kathryn R.
Moosic , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Easy to bake. Directions are simple to follow. They taste great baked, however I prefer them raw. One of the best cookie doughs around. They taste super traditional and are available at most grocery stores.
Dana H.
Hernando, MS
If I don't make my homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe, I would pick these up at the store. The dough is delicious and I love to take them out of the oven while they are still gooey.
Megan B.
Charleston, WV
Toll house makes the best cookie dough in my opinion! You can't go wrong with their pre cut slices and they're so easy to make. I always find them in my grocery store in the refrigerator section by the cheese.
Ciearra C.
San Diego, CA
I am not a fan of baked chocolate chip cookies, but I do like to eat this brand raw! I know we aren't supposed to but it taste so good! Cookie dough is my guilty pleasure and Toll House is my favorite brand!
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These makes the best cookies of ever. Just ask the episode of Friends where Phoebe is trying to find her grandmothers recipe... I keep these on hand in case of unannounced company. The Classic everybody loves!
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
When I buy this product about 80 percent of the time it's to eat it raw. And yes I know it's frowned upon but I've been at it for years and I'm still kicking so don't expect me to stop any time soon. Let me also add that they taste just as good when you actually bake the cookies too!
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
Love this its a must have for family nights and events! It bave the best taste which is probably because of all the chocolate chips! My son loves them right out the oven and there decently priced at walamart
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
We buy the tub of cookie dough and eat it straight from the container! We will actually make the cookies if we are feeling crafty. They're delicious either way and a great value!
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
Toll House is my favorite pre packaged cookie dough. They make YUMMY cookies so good you couldn't even tell they are store bought! They have the perfect amount of chocolate chips. I've never had a bad batch!
Madeline H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Never actually gotten around to eating these baked, Ive always just eaten the dough straight from the pack. They are usually pretty good, but sometimes inconsistent in amount of chocolate chips per cookie. They also don't always pull apart well
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.