BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Rabah G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These cookies are soft and chewy. When my cravings get to me I have to bake these. They are easy and quick and they taste homemade!! Me and the kids love them and they make a great dessert. They leave the house smelling like I've been baking all day!! Yum
Sara D.
Oh my gosh don’t give me started on these cookies they are so freaking good. Like they’re so good but they’re not the healthiest but they’re healthier than more cookie companies.I recommend this to everybody. Oh my gosh there’s no words to describe him.
Amy A.
Morristown, TN
Love these cookies! So good. Love that I can keep them in the fridge for a quick dessert or after school snack. Or if you are invited somewhere last minute. You can pop them in the oven while you're getting ready.
Moriah H.
San Francisco, CA
These are my go to "treat yourself" item. This packaging is nice because you can decide how big you want your cookies, and how many. The dough is salty and sweet with semi-sweet chocolate ships. I usually buy it at my local grocery store, but have also seen it at Safeway, Target, Walmart, etc.
Heather S.
New Bern, NC
Love this cookie dough. I am not one who is great at making the homemade cookie dough, so this is perfect since it taste almost like homemade. I add a touch of vanilla (thank you Food Network) before baking which help aid increasing the homemade flavor
Samantha A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I usually buy the tub. To eat it raw with a spoon. I know it's not recommended, or technically safe. But literally nothing cures PMS, a bad day, finals week stress, or a bad break up like toll house cookie dough.
Sarah F.
Mesa, AZ
Nestle toll House is literally my absolute favorite cookie dough. They are so delicious, they never disappoint. I buy all the time. They are probably the best cookie brand on the market. Definitely recommend.
Crystal S. K.
Summerville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I bake these occasionally when we are having a sweets craving. These are awesome, and we love them in our house! The premise package that breaks apart is the one I always buy. It's a great value for the money.
Olivia T.
Berwyn Hts, MD
I make this with my boyfriend all the time. They are easy to make and taste delicious. The hardest part is not eating the cookie dough before putting them in the oven! I recommend this to anyone who wants to bake cookies, but does not have the time.
Desirea P.
By far the best cookie dough! these always end up in the basket every time we go grocery shopping because my husband has to have chocolate chip cookies for his late night snacks! and this band is our favorite!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.