BY TOLL HOUSE

• Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Celeste R.
SALINAS, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love making these especially when they're just out of the oven! So recommend these to anyone who wants to make cookies at home :) Very easy to make and don't take a long time to bake.
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I use this dough when I'm not in the mood to make cookies from scratch. These are the best, they are easy to make and satisfy my craving for chocolate chip cookies that taste homemade.
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
These were always baking as an after school snack when I was in elementary school and high school. They're super easy to prepare. Just pop them on some parchment and on a cookie sheet and throw them in the oven!
Elizabeth A.
Fayetteville, AR
This cookie dough gets 4 stars, because I have to reserve 5 stars for homemade. That being said, this is some of the best premade cookie dough you can find. It's great to eat as dough (maybe not for your health...) and even better as baked cookies!
Teah G.
Pensacola, FL
Delicious my go to cookie dough. They always come out perfect and tastes like home made. Reminds me of my Grammys cookies. Chocolate chip is my all fav since I was a kid. And are a big hit in my home with my kids.
Keeley M.
Warminster, PA
I love making cookies from scratch but this dough is simply amazing. It is also so easy to do. All you have to do is preheat the oven, frozen dough on the pan and put it in the oven. Done!! So easy and exciting.
Sara D.
Oh my gosh don’t give me started on these cookies they are so freaking good. Like they’re so good but they’re not the healthiest but they’re healthier than more cookie companies.I recommend this to everybody. Oh my gosh there’s no words to describe him.
christine a.
Rego Park, NY
its so easy and fairly quick to make these and its also great for adding into other receipes, such as the slutty brownies receipe.. you can get a huge tube of this at costco for $9 and sometimes goes on sale for $5
Rabah G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These cookies are soft and chewy. When my cravings get to me I have to bake these. They are easy and quick and they taste homemade!! Me and the kids love them and they make a great dessert. They leave the house smelling like I've been baking all day!! Yum
Kayla C.
Batavia, NY
I could eat the entire tube of cookie dough without ever cooking it! A very well-know brand that produced soft, delicious, and affordable cookies. I have bought many times in the past and will continue to do so.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.