BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Magnolia S.
Katy, TX
So amazing I love the taste and the smell once the cookies are done if you're like me you'd probably want to eat the cookie batter raw and even raw it is one of the best to make at home cookies I highly recommend
Marie J.
Commack, NY
A CLASSIC!!! You can never go wrong with Toll House chocolate chip cookies! This recipe is always fabulous. Whether you purchase the dough in a tube, a tub, or a break away sheet, you're guaranteed great cookies!
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We lov e to use the tube of Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, we like to add a little flair to it by adding a little bacon, chocolate drop with pecans! So much fun and a great tasting cookie dough.
Melissa C.
Selma, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It is a good cookie dough, definitely not as good as homemade but ok in a pinch. They used to have one that had caramel in the middle, now that one was awesome. I wish they would bring the caramel filled one back.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Toll House is the best when referring to cookies. Whether you want to bake cookies from scratch or buy pre made dough... The taste will not disappoint. Repeat customer. Highly recommend.
leah s.
Niagara Falls, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Absolutelt love beung able to buy cooki dough already made at the store without making a mess at home. Toll house always makesthe best cookies ! however i will warn future buyers it may be hard to keep your hands out of the cookie dough! its delicous!
Ashlyn S.
Cottondale, AL
10/10 would recommend to anyone. These are my favorite cookies and this is my favorite brand of cookie dough. They ALWAYS exceed my expectations and are so easy to prepare. They make for a great party food as well!
Heather S.
New Bern, NC
Love this cookie dough. I am not one who is great at making the homemade cookie dough, so this is perfect since it taste almost like homemade. I add a touch of vanilla (thank you Food Network) before baking which help aid increasing the homemade flavor
Aerin M.
I'm constantly making cookies at home for my kids or go workers. I always use this brand it never fails me and so good a good amount of chocolate chips in it ! No product compares ! I totally recommend to others
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Always the best chocolate chip cookies the family loves! Easy to store container, a lot of cookies to make and the container is great! These have always been our favorite cookie brand!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.