BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Deandra S.
Lehigh Acres, FL
These are the best already made cookies I have ever had. They really taste like they could be homemade. They are sticky though so you may want to put some flour on them to help. I have eaten it raw but i don't know if that is recommended to do. They bake really quickly so they really are convienient.
tara l.
Converse, TX
If you're not going to make cookies from scratch - tollhouse is definitely the way to go for chocolate chip cookies. Eat the dough straight from the package or warm and gooey from the oven. It will never disappoint!
Ashley A.
Ellensburg , WA
Best cookie dough ever. I love having these ready made treats you just have to pop in the stove and boom the house smells like fresh baked cookies. If i'm not careful though I could easily devour a whole tube worth before I knew it. They're also super affordable and easy to find at the grocery store.
Clarissa P.
San Francisco, CA
These are super convenient and easy! SO delicious too, they practically taste homemade. These are perfect for all sorts of occasions, and I highly recommend them if you are doing a lot of baking for the holidays. They can be used as gifts to trick people into thinking they're homemade cookies, haha!
Jennifer C.
Denton, TX
Good price, great flavor. This dough bakes really nicely and evenly, and has delicious flavor. Comes in a variety of dough styles, not just chocolate chip, and is easy to find on most grocery store shelves. Recommend.
Peyton R.
I love love love triple chocolate cookies! I love them as plain cookies or adding them into recipes like brownies or ice cream sandwiches. The pros are that they are delicious and the only con is that they are so good that I'll eat them all! I recommend these cookies to anyone who loves sweets!
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Always the best chocolate chip cookies the family loves! Easy to store container, a lot of cookies to make and the container is great! These have always been our favorite cookie brand!
Jennifer H.
Atlanta, GA
I love keeping a roll of the chocolate chip cookie dough on hand for whenever life calls for a few cookies. It's great because you can bake as many or as few as you need and save the rest of the dough for later.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff is delicious! I know you're not supposed to eat it raw but I do anyway. I love cookie dough! I'm sure it also makes good cookies but I've never had it long enough to find out :P
Maria A.
milwaukee
my favorite and our household favorite. i live leave them a little longer than in the instructions so they can be nice and crispy just as we love them. they are gone real quick but so cheap and quick and easy. and that way we always have cookies. yes i will buy again and again. i already have
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.