BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Emily M.
Louisville, KY
one of the best brands of premade cookies. i have made these numerous times & people have asked me if they were made from scratch. i think that speaks for itself. they're not pricey, so i wouldn't look for an alternative.
Nadia P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love buying this stuff around the holiday times. It makes baking in my family alot faster plus we can make all sorts of cookies my favorite is the white macadamia cookies but sugar cookies are a favorite in my household.
Amy G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This cookie dough line is very delicious! I love the many options of how you want to make cookies. my favorite is the tube because I can choose how big I want the cookies. the taste is delicious. they stay soft and chewy!
Amanda P.
Boston, MA
Can't even lie cookie dough is such a guilty pleasure!! We all remember eating the left over cookie dough in the bowl from making cookies with our parents!! Great late night snack as well!!
Hope V.
Lindenhurst
This is by far the best cookie dough out there. It's a little pricey, but it beats Pillsbury by a mile. More chocolate chips, sweeter dough, they bake nice and soft, and provide a good amount of dough for the price. I would recommend this over any other dough brand.
Madison M.
Chattanooga, TN
If I'm not making cookies homemade I'm using nestle products. These are so easy and yummy that often times I catch myself eating half the dough raw before I can even bake them. I would recommend these and their fun holiday flavors.
Nhung N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Such a great reliable brand! These are my favorite for cookies. I know we aren't supposed to but I eat the dough raw too. I prefer to use the tube ones cause I can control the size of my cookies!
Sneha P.
It's a good cookie dough and tastes pretty good! The biggest no no for me is last time I checked the ingredients, it contained partially hydrogenated oils (trans fats) which are fats you should try to avoid the most. My family steers clear of these fats as much as possible so we could only enjoy these once!
Lisa Z.
These cookies are great and also very convenient. They are already sectioned out and all you do is pull each one apart and place them in the oven. And also the baking instructions on the back of the package are easy to follow. Definitely recommend and a must try.
Jennifer C.
Denton, TX
Good price, great flavor. This dough bakes really nicely and evenly, and has delicious flavor. Comes in a variety of dough styles, not just chocolate chip, and is easy to find on most grocery store shelves. Recommend.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.