BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Lisa Z.
These cookies are great and also very convenient. They are already sectioned out and all you do is pull each one apart and place them in the oven. And also the baking instructions on the back of the package are easy to follow. Definitely recommend and a must try.
brianna t.
Bayonne, NJ
Toll house chocolate chip cookie dough is the absolute best ! There so easy to make they already come pre slice and they only take about 15min to bake and they cookie it's self is just amazing the chocolate taste so rich and the cookies are so soft and yummy!
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
My favorite type of cookies of all time, they are super soft and have the perfect amount of chocolate added they are delicious! Not disappointed at all, maybe not be the most healthy snack in the world but they are great.
Lana M.
Awesome cookies!! Of course I only make them on holidays, birthdays, or anniversary! I can't just make them or I'd be as big as a house! And who says eating raw cookie dough is bad??? Lol!
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Nothing is ever like the homemade kind but props to Toll house for making a dough recipe on a large scale. The cookies come out tasty and are great served hot. They make a ton of cookies and are always a hit at parties.
Elizabeth L.
Griffin, GA
These are one of my favorite cookies. Even eating the dough raw is so good even though you're not supposed to. These are usually my go to cookies to buy and they're amazing with a cold glass of milk right out of the oven
Mackenzie J.
Provo, UT
This is my absolute favorite brand of cookie dough. Majority of the time I find myself just eating the cookie dough instead of baking them, but when I do bake them, they are to die for. I would absolutely buy this again.
Emily M.
Louisville, KY
one of the best brands of premade cookies. i have made these numerous times & people have asked me if they were made from scratch. i think that speaks for itself. they're not pricey, so i wouldn't look for an alternative.
Cynthia H.
As a hugeee fan of chocolate this is my go to cookie dough full of chocolate chips for me and my baby girl! We love making cookies out of these or just eating it on its own which we shouldn't . They're are made perfectly.
Nadia P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love buying this stuff around the holiday times. It makes baking in my family alot faster plus we can make all sorts of cookies my favorite is the white macadamia cookies but sugar cookies are a favorite in my household.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.