BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Shelbie S.
I love this cookie dough so much! It makes the most amazing cookies. You can also use it in a million different ways too! I like to put some in my brownie batter and have a cookie swirl brownie
Elizabeth G.
Cookie dough <3. Cooked or raw (I know you shouldn't eat it raw) it's delicious. Especially Toll House cookie brand. One bite and you're done, you won't want to stop eating the cookies or the dough.
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL
The CLASSIC chocolate chip cookie! They come out perfect every time. If you prefer a larger cookie, go for the tub of cookie dough - it's usually cheaper per ounce than the tubes are, and you can customize your size (the square package is pre-sized break and bake).
Angela S.
Fayetteville, AR
Funny I totally just bought a package yesterday. Love these easy mess free no time to bake from scratch cookie logs! Kids & daddy love em & mommy will devour half the dough before the cookies are in the oven. Lol. My favorite as far as refrigerated dough goes. Delish!
Staci R.
I like the roll of dough best because I don't have to make it all at once and can make them different sizes. I like this brand too because they are perfect amount of chocolate chips and the dough is delicious! It's quick and easy to make at home. Especially when we don't have the time to make homemade dough.
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
I've never been disappointed by these cookies. I get the giant tub and make at least 30 from it. They always taste so good!! Definitely eat it straight from the tub too and never get sick but I don't suppose I'd recommend that.
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
This is such good cookie dough and makes really good cookies my family has been eating it for years I grew up eating this and I haven't noticed in any change in flavor which is great and it's cheap and they give out the recipe too
Shannon M.
Danville, PA
Love these. Pre-made cookie dough is great when you are hungry for cookies, but don't have the time to whip up a batch from scratch. Plus I crave cookie dough once in awhile...these don't even make it to the oven. Yum yumm
Betsabel R.
Colton , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My daughter loves to bake so I always have to have cookie dough in the house. I've tried a lot of different ones but this Toll House Cookie Dough Chocolate Chip is our favorite. The cookies come out so soft and delicious .
Angel M.
I only purchase tollhouse. The best chocolate chip cookies. I always bake these. I can't say anything bad because they're so perfect, and not expensive either. Anyone who likes a soft chocolatly cookie should only get these.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.