BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I know you're probably not supposed to est it raw, but when you're placing these o the tray...I can never help myself. I gotta take a bite. They're SO GOOD. Great to freeze a tube and br by out when you have a meeting or party.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
We but the tub at Costco! These taste just like homemade and i love having them on hand to make for guest or just as an extra treat for the family after dinner. They are the perfect mix of milky chocolate chips and cookie dough and truly taste like grandmas did!
Rachel W.
Cincinnati
Great cookie dough. THis is my go to brand if I am making chocolate chip cookies. The 3 different packaging options are nice to. My favorite is the pre cut style just for the easy aspect. Best when they are warm right out of the oven!
Ashley C.
Pleasant hill, IA
Very good and inexpensive brand. Use to bake these for family tradition on Easter with family and now I do it with my kids. Easy to follow steps and ingredients. Can be found at any local food market.
joann f.
Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies are very very delicious treat. They are easy to make, when you have company over or just for you and your family. I would usually buy these when I'm at the store and then enjoyed them. I recommend this product to anybody that likes cookies and is looking for something easy to make.
Shirley P.
Toms River, NJ
Chocolate chip cookies are one of my favorite sweets and nestle ever since I was younger was one of my go to brands. My mom loves their cookies and always has them in the fridge! We also love the macademia and sugar cookie ones as well! I would definitely recommend them!
Janessa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think this is the best cookie dough on the market. If you're not a very great in making your own chocolate chip cookies or you simply don't want to go through all the work, these are fast and easy, and also taste delicious!
Erice B.
Mebane, NC
Oh my gosh if I could eat these cookies everyday of my life, I would. Me and my family are constantly buying these at Walmart for a late night dessert. They're just so soft and melt in your mouth and taste even better with milk.
Cecile N.
These are really good. I love to have them with a bowl of ice cream. They're even better when you don't cook them all the way and then put them on ice cream right when they come out of the oven.
Brittany M.
Moncks Corner, SC
This is the best cookie dough I have ever had raw or baked. They make wonderful cookies that are big enough and don't spread till they touch each other on the pan. I would defiantly get these If you're looking for good cookies.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.