BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
I only buy this if I'm desperate. It's affordable and easy to find at your local grocery store. The cookie dough is good raw, and the cookies are okay fresh out of the oven. Don't expect to make these ahead of time and have good cookies to eat the next day - they're dry and brittle once they cool.
Laura V.
These taste pretty good. I made these for the first town last week with my sister. They're easy to make and taste good.. They didn't come out hard. They taste rich and the chocolate chips didn't taste odd. Overall will purchase again
Kianna A.
Sweetwater , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My family and I cherish these cookies. We like to have cookie, popcorn and movie night and the cookies are always warm, soft and delicious. I usually purchase this product at Walmart for about $3 a roll.
Jackea G.
Plantation, FL
I love fresh baked warm cookies. i actually prefer them to packaged cookies. These are convenient you can break off 2 and bake them and save the rest for later. Rather than making the batter from scratch. I love toll house because they always have such a soft middle. I love them!
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love this cookie dough! If your a busy mom like me, and don't always have time to bake cookies from scratch, this is the way to go! They taste as good as from scratch, and my family loves them every time!
Autumn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You can never go wrong with a classic chocolate chip cookie. I love that Nestle Toll House has perfectly portioned pieces that you can easily place on the cookie sheet...or pop them right in your mouth!
Taylor W.
Charlotte, NC
I am a huge fan of these. Taste is to die for. Perfect treat, especially paired with win. Pros: everything. Cons: nothing. Ingredients are top notch I tell ya. My go to for cookies. Not THAT unhealthy for you. What more could I ask for? Not much because these just hit the spot!!
Katie H.
Richmond, VA
Toll house cookie dough is the best in the world! I love having it for dessert on the weekends and it always taste so good! I am never disappointed unless I leave them in the oven for too long. Making chocolate chip cookies is my favorite food to bake and I'm glad I can eat till house without having that sugar feeling on my teeth.
Christina R.
Love these! Taste splendid. My daughter goes crazy for "semi homemade" cookies. We are a repeat customer of this product. My daughter prefers to eat it raw even though that's a no-no! Overall good product.
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
This is bae. It will forever be bad and nothing can change that. I will never be disappointed by this super affordable product. I have been buying these since birth. That is all! Buy this! Love this! You won't even be able to help yourself.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.