BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Katherine V.
Manassas, VA
Toll House cookie dough is great for every occasion! The precut squares are easy to throw in the oven, the dough is fun to make your own sized cookies. I enjoy making cookie cakes with Toll House dough!
Sebastian D.
This cookie dough is bomb! I love eating this raw even though I shouldn't 😂 I love how easy they are to bake and that they don't stick to the baking sheet! And it's so simple and they don't take forever to make!
Nikita T.
Charlotte , NC
Absolutely love this brand! Next to cinnamon rolls, chocolate chip cookies are my favorite snack to bake. I usually buy them at Walmart in the frozen foods section. I usually get them on sale. They're delicious!
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love this cookie dough! If your a busy mom like me, and don't always have time to bake cookies from scratch, this is the way to go! They taste as good as from scratch, and my family loves them every time!
Kaylee T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll house is the brand of cookies we buy the most because it is a good quality product and is always reasonably priced. We buy chocolate chip most frequent but have also bought the other flavors they offer
Amanda T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This stuff is so amazing I could eat it without cooking it at all! But it makes great cookies also! But the cookies after they sit out for about 3 hours after from being cooked they kinda get hard but do sent bother me much because I eat them right when they get out of the oven!
Caroline M.
This stuff is dangerous. Seriously. I buy a package (or a tub) at Duane Reade and hardly ever get around to making actual cookies. This is one of my favorite night in indulgences and I'll never stop treating myself with some good old fashioned cookie dough.
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
This is bae. It will forever be bad and nothing can change that. I will never be disappointed by this super affordable product. I have been buying these since birth. That is all! Buy this! Love this! You won't even be able to help yourself.
Laura V.
These taste pretty good. I made these for the first town last week with my sister. They're easy to make and taste good.. They didn't come out hard. They taste rich and the chocolate chips didn't taste odd. Overall will purchase again
I only buy this if I'm desperate. It's affordable and easy to find at your local grocery store. The cookie dough is good raw, and the cookies are okay fresh out of the oven. Don't expect to make these ahead of time and have good cookies to eat the next day - they're dry and brittle once they cool.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.