BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Jamie C.
Mmmmmn I could eat an entire container raw OR cooked it's just to good to save! The chocolate chips melt perfecting into the dough when baked and taste even better with an ice cold glass of milk!! Mmmmmmm
Allison B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have a specific dessert I use these for and it makes it so easy! They taste great and are super easy to pull apart and bake. I prefer to make things from scratch to avoid the added preservatives and chemicals in packaged food but for parties or fast potluck treats these are great!
Sara A.
I really like how simple this is to make. It's a super quick process and they taste delicious. They always come or super gooey and for a fairly good price you can have this tasty treat as well. I recommend to others!
Christian D.
Gilmer , TX
I love the way these cookies taste, and I'm pretty picky. I love leaving them a little undercooked (because they get hard so fast) and leave them out of the over for about one minute. They are so soft and perfect. The only cookies I buy.
Kristen T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can I just eat the dough raw and call it a day? :) delicious dough, delicious cookies fresh and warm out of the oven and at a super affordable price. Great for when you don't have time to make homemade.
Nisha M.
Cypress, CA
If you or your family loves chocolate chip cookies then this should be in your fridge always. It makes your life so much easier . when you have to bake cookies just cut it up and bake it and you're done
Kiley Y.
Portland, OR
My mom and I have made a tradition of getting each other large tubs of Toll House cookie dough as an excuse to have it in the house. Nice cookies when baked, delicious raw in ice cream or by itself (probably not recommended), though I do take large issue with Nestle as a company.
Christina R.
A classic staple in our frig. My daughters both enjoy this product. We would prefer a resealable package that way we could choose how much we wanted to bake at one time. Recommend but could use new packaging.
Nikita T.
Charlotte , NC
Absolutely love this brand! Next to cinnamon rolls, chocolate chip cookies are my favorite snack to bake. I usually buy them at Walmart in the frozen foods section. I usually get them on sale. They're delicious!
Brittney M.
In my opinion tollhouse is the best premade cookie dough on the shelves! it always comes out perfectly cooked and so soft/chewy! i know its bad to eat raw cookie dough but theirs is so good i cant help to eat a few bites when baking them
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.