BY TOLL HOUSE

• Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Lauren J.
Manchester, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll House is a classic!! If I don't have the time to make my own Toll House cookies with their chocolate chips I grab one of their products and I can just preheat my oven and have fresh cookies in minutes!!
Jasmine L.
Garland, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Even though I prefer making my own batch of cookies, these are definitely great for those lazy but craving type of days! It's super easy to just pop into the oven and bake! The cookie is chewy and delicious!
Annabel K.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this cookie dough. I've used this for years to celebrate certain events as well as just a girls night in. The chocolate chips are the perfect size and taste and the cookies come out just crispy on the edges and soft inside. Mm mm good!
Urvi P.
These cookies are great if you want to make a lot but you don't have time to make all the dough. They're completely affordable and delicious. The only problem I have with these is that they don't stay chewy.
Lori J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can no longer purchase the tub of Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough because my children can't wait long enough to allow me to bake the dough. They just eat spoonfuls of the dough right out of the tub.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The classic Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie has a flavor all it's own. These frozen pre-portioned cookies are super convenient, ready to pop in the oven. And they are tasty too!! I would recommend trying them!
Nisha M.
Cypress, CA
If you or your family loves chocolate chip cookies then this should be in your fridge always. It makes your life so much easier . when you have to bake cookies just cut it up and bake it and you're done
Linda L.
Raynham
Love love love Nestle' Toll House chocolate chip cookie dough ! It's pretty close to home made cookies that your Mother use to bake. Just one suggestion..... Perhaps sell it in a tub, so people who have an occasion and need to bake something there will be enough. Or if there is a bake sale for a fund raiser that would be great too.
Kristen T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can I just eat the dough raw and call it a day? :) delicious dough, delicious cookies fresh and warm out of the oven and at a super affordable price. Great for when you don't have time to make homemade.
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
An easy go to product when I don't have time to go the classic homemade route. My kids love to help put the little cubes on the tray. They taste great and are an awesome way to get my chiclets more involved.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.