BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This ready made cookie dough is perfect for quick baking. It's super affordable, a few dollars for one pack. We have some at least a few times a year and in about 20 min your done. Flavor is so good and not overly sweet. Would recommend to others!
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I am a religious baker and prefer to make things from scratch. But when ever I am busy and need something that is pre-made, I always use Toll House cookie dough. It is such a great brand and tastes great even raw!
Jessica B.
I mean, who can go wrong with this brand ? It never fails to meet all of my expectations and is one of my favorite brand of cookies out there ! Either straight from the container or baked, it's always amazing
Cynthia Z.
One of THE best chocolate chip cookies. So easy to make, just take it out of the package, place them on a tray, and bake. Very convenient and quick to make. Much healthier alternative to some store bought cookies.
Christina M.
Cape Girardeau, MO
We love the chocolate chip cookie dough in the bowl. It lasts us longer than 2 or 3 rolls usually do & it is really quick & easy to make whenever we are in the mood for warm delicious chocolate chip cookies.
Laken C.
I love toll house cookies! They cook perfectly and taste great...my boys love them and they are a perfect snack!!! You can pair them with ice cream or just eat them with some good ole milk!!
Tonia H.
These are great when i need to make some cookies in a pinch..however I'm not crazy about the taste,it takes some getting used to. I can't quite put my finger on it, greasy? Or eggy? Orrrr almost buscuutty?
Lori J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can no longer purchase the tub of Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough because my children can't wait long enough to allow me to bake the dough. They just eat spoonfuls of the dough right out of the tub.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Nothing beats the classic, nestle has always offered my favorite cookie recipe but now I can also have this frozen version on hand so I will never run out of delicious ways to treat myself! Just as good as making them yourself but so much easier!
Ashley S.
Mallie, KY
My all-time favorite chocolate chip cookies! I just bought some the other day and just as soon as I got them out of the oven they were gone. The whole family loves these cookies! I picked up a roll of cookie dough from Walmart for $2.50!! 🍪
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.