BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Cynthia Z.
One of THE best chocolate chip cookies. So easy to make, just take it out of the package, place them on a tray, and bake. Very convenient and quick to make. Much healthier alternative to some store bought cookies.
Charity M.
Saint Louis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love sneaking a bite of just the cookie dough, it's so yummy! Makes delicious, chewy chocolate chip cookies in no time when you're craving them. With the tub you can make a few cookies or a whole batch! Love!
Victoria T.
Columbia, SC
This cookie dough is delicious, it is easy to make cookies with and it gives clear instructions on how to bake them. It is my favorite cookie dough and it tastes homemade. It met all of my expectations but it could have more chocolate chips in it.
tara b.
Dacula, GA
Best cookies on the market! You know it's a good cookie, when the cookie dough tastes incredible. These are my go-to cookies. The best part is that Toll House cookie dough is so affordable. It makes cookies that are more gooey and have a better consistency than any other cookie out there.
This is some great cookie dough and I recommend it because I love chocolate chip cookies. When I can't purchase the ready made dough, I turn to it's recipe to make athe home. This dough is above my expectations and not only do I recommend it to others but I also bake them a lot for others.
Felicia G.
Denham Spgs, LA
I usually like to bake from scratch, but when I don't have time, these work too. I like that I can keep them in the freezer and just throw them in the oven without thawing. Nice to be able to bake fresh cookies with no mess in less than 20 mins
Natasha G.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love chocolate chip cookies! I am really bad about just eating the dough raw. lol I love these yummy cookies. Very soft and chocolatey goodness! Always have cookie dough on hand to bake the kids a yummy treat
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This ready made cookie dough is perfect for quick baking. It's super affordable, a few dollars for one pack. We have some at least a few times a year and in about 20 min your done. Flavor is so good and not overly sweet. Would recommend to others!
Dyanna W.
Pittsburgh, PA
When you want cookies, but don't want to go through the trouble of making them from scratch, this is the way to go. I normally use the recipe from the toll house morsels, and these turn out exactly the same with way less effort. Tell people you made them from scratch. They might believe you.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I am a religious baker and prefer to make things from scratch. But when ever I am busy and need something that is pre-made, I always use Toll House cookie dough. It is such a great brand and tastes great even raw!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.