BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
Love toll house. The ones you buy already made taste the same as the ones you have to put in the oven. My fave are the pre shaped ones. All the work is done for you and you don't have to cook them all at once so it's good for a portion control diet.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The best when you don't have time to bake from scratch. I always add something to them, like walnuts or candies. They bake perfectly soft buttery delicious cookies! Super cheap and affordable and found everywhere.
Ali Y.
This is a constant in my house. I buy it so often that I get coupons from the store so my cookie addiction is totally affordable. (Also good frozen). If you want people to love you, just make them some of these!
Hannah K.
Peachtree City, GA
I can eat it all and not feel bad, I can bake it all, and feel great, I can make it a crust to a cheese cake and I promise you my family cries of happiness since it tastes just so garsh darn good. People ask me for my recipe since the cookies themselves are so good and they are so surprised when i tell them they are eating pre made dough.
Brittany W.
Oak Grove, Ky
One of the best chocolate chip cookies brand out there! The chips are so sweet and melt perfectly and the cookie and all gooey and warm it's just perfect! The kids and I love them with a big glass of cold milk.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
This dough is so tasty. I know you're not supposed to eat it raw, but sometimes I take a small bite. I get these all the time from my local Walmart. The cookies come out so good and moist. Directions are straight forward and I love the packaging.
Natasha G.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love chocolate chip cookies! I am really bad about just eating the dough raw. lol I love these yummy cookies. Very soft and chocolatey goodness! Always have cookie dough on hand to bake the kids a yummy treat
Annmarie S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Favorite cookie dough if I'm not making it from scratch! Half of the time I eat this raw and don't even cook it( yes I know that's bad ) this is great & you can't go wrong with it ! So so yummy & easy to make
Charity M.
Saint Louis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love sneaking a bite of just the cookie dough, it's so yummy! Makes delicious, chewy chocolate chip cookies in no time when you're craving them. With the tub you can make a few cookies or a whole batch! Love!
Jessica B.
I mean, who can go wrong with this brand ? It never fails to meet all of my expectations and is one of my favorite brand of cookies out there ! Either straight from the container or baked, it's always amazing
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.