BY TOLL HOUSE

• Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm a huge baker but the one thing I can never bake well is chocolate chip cookies. But this dough is tough to beat. It bakes super well and tastes amazing! It has the right amount of chocolate chips and a wonderful flavor! And they're really simple.
Samantha S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Always delicious. The only thing better is making them from scratch with their chocolate chips. They never last long in our home before they are devoured. Repeat customer who would always recommend these to others.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
My wife and I always argue over who makes the best cookie, and I always say toll house! She's more of a pillsbury fan. These cookies are much softer and more flavorful. Toll House is the best!!!!!!!!!
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA
Really can't go wrong with Nestle pre-bske cookie dough. They are easy to make. They are also easy to eat HAHA. So delicious is all I can say. Nothing bad about them...except they'll be gone before they're baked!
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
Love toll house. The ones you buy already made taste the same as the ones you have to put in the oven. My fave are the pre shaped ones. All the work is done for you and you don't have to cook them all at once so it's good for a portion control diet.
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
Sometimes I'm in the mood for a warm gooey chocolate chip cookie, but I don't have time to make homemade batter. These taste just as good and they're half the work. Plus sometimes I'll sneak one raw from the fridge.
Jayla H.
Charlotte, NC
Whenever i'm in the mood for something sweet i always grab a pack of this. This has been my cookie to go since I was a little girl! They are very easy to cook and it doesn't take more than 10 minutes to cook. Just put them in the oven, wait, and get out your vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce and i promise you you're sweet tooth will thank you!
Karley S.
De pere, WI
My FAVORITE store bought cookie dough! I buy this stuff all the time and I love eating the dough raw too, It's amazing! They never last more than a day because we all eat them so fast! They are so good fresh out of the oven with a glass of cold milk!
Valentina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best cookies ever! If you don't feel like making your own dough or spending more money and time I would definitely buy this! They are so so so good and so fast to make! And they are also cheap.. so you can always buy them!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Making some as we speak! I love these chocolate chip cookies! I'm a huge baker and love baking. I make cupcakes, cakes, other kinds of cookies, brownies, etc from scratch but have yet to come up with a recipe for chocolate chip cookies that beats this!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.