BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Aileen H.
It was good to have handy in your freezer.

It's nice to have something to use when you are craving some sweets. It's a good price , I think it's very competitive.

Not something for every shopping trip but just to have.
Madi M.
Yes!! I love baking and cookies and these are awesome. All you have to do is cut it into circles. Then put it on a baking sheet. The only thing is that they do not taste as good as homemade but that's like anything else!
Deanna M.
Love this brand so much! Very delicious and chocolatey. The cookies are very tasty, especially with milk or topping it off with vanilla ice cream. Easy to make, cook quickly, love it! Also great to munch on raw, shhh.
Jennifer D.
Once you bake them the cookies taste amazing. The instructions are fairly easy. To make the cookies a bit more round your can smooth up the sides. It's a great value if you ask me. I do recommend these tasty treats.
T J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
The BEST chocolate chip cookie dough ever! I choose this over every other brand! My cookies always come out perfect even when I forget I have them in the oven. There is nothing better than a nice warm, soft chocolate chip cookie during the winter months.
Victoria P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Don't do this to me, now I want cookies. I love toll house chocolate chip cookies, but sometimes they do taste a bit too artificial. I would actually much rather eat these raw than I would cooked because it's delicious lol
Brandy K.
Classic delicious chocolate chip cookies. With the pre-cut Square it makes it super-easy to have a uniform cookies. I like to cook them a little less then what the package instructions tell you to as they continue to cook them on the cookie sheet but they are truly delicious both cooked and uncooked.
Lindsay G.
Every holiday I get these cookies. They are incredibly easy to use and taste so amazing. You can have people thinking you slayed it in the kitchen when in actuality you just heated the oven and tossed them on a pan. Minimal effort! Great for us busy moms!
AJ O.
San Antonio, TX
I buy the pre-cut cookies every weekend to bake with my girlfriend. They're soooooo good and the consistency is awesome. It's best to roll the dough into balls before baking so they don't turn into weirdly shaped squares.
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
Love toll house. The ones you buy already made taste the same as the ones you have to put in the oven. My fave are the pre shaped ones. All the work is done for you and you don't have to cook them all at once so it's good for a portion control diet.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.