BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Best cookie dough there is! The recipe they have in the back of their bags are awesome! Its like a list that unlocks the secret to an amazing diy dessert! These cookies bake moist and are soooo chewy, super easy to make
Stephanie S.
Oxford, NJ
I'm a terrible baker so these are a lifesaver when having to make baked goods for a party or to simply have as a late night snack. So delicious and gooey that I can't control myself and eat a bunch right out of the oven.
Xiemena Z.
San Antonio , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
ugh i love toll house cookie dough brand, i use it every time i want to bake cookies. it is worth the price and not expensive at all. this brand makes very good cookies and this is why i continue to keep using this brand.
Chelsie B.
Owens X Rds, AL
With instructions that are easy to follow, it's a great product that easily allows you to enjoy a great classic taste. I usually bake for 5 minutes under the cook time so I can enjoy a soft, doughy cookie. Still irrestistible if if they turn out a tad over cooked!
Maranda C.
Cookie dough is good raw or cooked either way I'm eating some its great you can make cookies in shapes or even in layer maybe some brownie mix then cookie dough then more brownies that would bake an awesome cookie or you can try it with other stuff!
Rebecca L.
Landrum, SC
I love to bake! These are super easy to throw in the oven and they will be ready in under 20 minutes! There's no prep time needed! They have great flavor and of course you can never go wrong with classic chocolate chip.
Randi M.
Every body loves cookies, and I love baking with my kiddos. But if we are short on time and want a sweet treat we turn to these. My kids love helping me put them on the cookie sheet and watch them in anticipation while their in the oven. They are very yummy!
Julia D.
These cookies are so amazing!! I wouldn't over cook them because then they get all hard and gross... I'm not really a fan of hard, burnt cookies. They are very good raw, and cooked. But apparently you aren't suppose to eat raw cookies.... but everyone does 😂
Jenn B.
The only issue with this product is the fact that it's not recommended to eat all of the raw cookie dough, but that obviously doesn't stop me! The cookie dough itself is delicious, but baking them (like you're supposed to) is equally, if not more incredible
Cindy C.
clackamas, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So easy even my husband can make these cookies. I try to have a bag on hand to throw in my traeger for some of the best, easy chocolate chip cookies you will eat. I do the frozen when I don't have time to make from scratch
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.