BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque, NM
I use to work at a nestle toll house outlet and I miss that job dearly but I mostly miss the food. These throw me back to. Working in the shop and smelling and eating fresh cookies. They're almost the exact same fresh quality
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
The absolute BEST cookie dough. Hands down. I mean, they made awesome cookies too but the dough alone is freaking to die for. At this point I don't even care if I get salmonella, I'm eating this cookie dough until the day I die!
stephnie C.
Ponchatoula, LA
This cookies are the best from the cookie dough section easy to cook and have a yummy taste they go perfect with a nice cold cup of 1% milk ! They are not that pricey and it corms with a lot so you can make enough to share with the family !
Amanda W.
West Roxbury, MA
Delicious, simple and reminds me of childhood. I could eat the entire roll of raw dough (but I obviously don't!) I always buy some of this cookie dough once fall rolls around and I want the smell of cookies to fill my home but don't feel like going overboard with a recipe from scratch.
Inna K.
Arden, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who does not love cookies?????? Homemade cookies!!!!! Warm melting chocolate fresh from the oven!!!!! We always buy this because it's totally with the money I will never stop buying cookie dough it is fun and easy to make!!!
Crystal R.
Statesville, NC
So good. Not the best for you but they are so good. I couldnt live without this. I buy as often as I can and when I have the money. It is so yummy. I love cookies and Nestle is one of my favorite brands. I recommend this to everyone. Buy it and you will love it.
Jenny R.
Whether I baked the cookies with this cookie dough or I eat it as raw cookie dough, it never fails to satisfy my sweet tooth! So yummy and delicious that when I age it raw, I have to make sure I don't have too much so I don't get sick. Still amazing taste though!
Emma S.
Hattiesburg, MS
There's nothing bad to say about a container of cookie dough! I mean, who doesn't get excited about seeing this in their fridge when they get a cookie craving? I think my husband literally likes me more when I make these...
Morgan P.
There is no other brand of cookie dough that I buy or that I aspire to make my own cookie recipe into. Nestle Toll House has my heart and my stomach and all of the fat on my thighs. It is both a blessing and a curse to taste this good.
amber l.
Gate City, VA
toll house cookie dough is a great brand and love there chocolate chip cookie there easy to bake and make them in no time and you don't have a big mess after words. and would recommend this to anyone who loves cookie to bake
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.