BY TOLL HOUSE

• Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My family loves Toll house cookies, they are easy to make and exceed my expectations in taste. I usually make several dozen at a time with the first dozen disappearing before the second batch is done. They melt in your mouth
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
The absolute BEST cookie dough. Hands down. I mean, they made awesome cookies too but the dough alone is freaking to die for. At this point I don't even care if I get salmonella, I'm eating this cookie dough until the day I die!
Hanna W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These cookies are delicious! We love that they fulfill our cookie cravings when we are too busy to make a whole batch. Our favorite thing to do with them is half bake them and put them in ice cream. They have a great homemade flavor and are definitely worth it!
Holly S.
Manchester, NH
love making these cookies with my son. they are so easy to buy, make and eat! bought from target- but can buy mostly anywhere. not healthy but still good. repeat customer and will definitely buy again when i'm in need of cookies to bake. will recommend to others
Sara I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So easy! I get the "precut" ones that you just pull apart and set on the pan. I've learned that you don't need to bake for too long or else they get hard. I definitely go through phases when I crave these and usually eat most of them by the end of the day. Oops.
Amanda D.
Fayetteville, NC
I absolutely love having these cookies on hand in my refrigerator at all times. So easy and quick to make! Just watch out on cooking them for too long, if you make them too crispy they won't be good the next day to snack on.
Crystal R.
Statesville, NC
So good. Not the best for you but they are so good. I couldnt live without this. I buy as often as I can and when I have the money. It is so yummy. I love cookies and Nestle is one of my favorite brands. I recommend this to everyone. Buy it and you will love it.
Amanda W.
West Roxbury, MA
Delicious, simple and reminds me of childhood. I could eat the entire roll of raw dough (but I obviously don't!) I always buy some of this cookie dough once fall rolls around and I want the smell of cookies to fill my home but don't feel like going overboard with a recipe from scratch.
stephnie C.
Ponchatoula, LA
This cookies are the best from the cookie dough section easy to cook and have a yummy taste they go perfect with a nice cold cup of 1% milk ! They are not that pricey and it corms with a lot so you can make enough to share with the family !
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
Toll house is one of the best pre-made cookie doughs out there. Has that eewwwwy-gooey melt in your mouth chocolate chip flavor. Very good price. Also makes a lot of cookies, especially great when you have kids over. Quick and easy to make. Definitely recommend🍪🍪🍪
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.