BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Jenn S.
Dallas, TX
I only purchase the Nestle Toll House Frozen Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough when I have a craving for cookie dough, not cookies. This dough makes very mediocre cookies, but will absolutely satisfy your cookie dough craving. If you're short on time or not a great baker, this cookie dough would be perfect for you. If you love homemade cookies you will be very disappointed.
Jenna L.
Tampa, FL
I love cookies! And when it comes to cookies that are pre-made, I am very picky!

These cookies are absolutely delicious! They come out of the oven soft and gooey, and I could probably eat all of the cookies myself (and I probably would if I weren't typically sharing them with my boyfriend.)

But seriously though, if you want easy to bake cookies, this is what you should buy!
Jadon P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my favorite brand of store bought cookie dough. These have semi sweet chocolate chips that taste amazing. The cookies are sweet and pair very nicely with a glass of milk. Would recommend to anyone looking for cookies
Liz N.
Grand Rapids, MI
Who doesn't like eating this cookie dough plain? Half the time I don't even end up baking the cookies. It's been a while since I've had some and now I'm craving it. It's a reasonably priced product, usually I get ours at meijer.
Clarissa S.
Passaic, NJ
If you're not making your cookies from scratch these are the next best thing. Toll House is my go to when I need cookies quick. Or when I'm feeling rebellious I'll just keep some in the fridge to eat by the delicious spoonful.
Chels M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love grabbing a package of cookie dough mix from the store for easy fresh baked cookies! These are inexpensive and a great alternative to messing up the kitchen to mix fresh batter. We get these on many different varieties all year long
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN
I make these cookies year round. These cookies are amazing. They taste great. They have the perfect amount of chocolate chips in them. They get just crispy enough but still soft in the middle. I highly recommend these cookies.
Rhonda R.
I'm giving this a four because, I love the chocolate chip with pecans, and its become hard to find...I buy this often and have to hide it or the dough will be eaten before I bake cookies, the best cookie dough ever...the chips are creamy it has the best taste ever.
Cindy G.
Bolingbrook, IL
There is nothing like homemade, from scratch, chocolate chip cookies. However, when you do not have time but want that homemade taste, these are the cookies for me! Sometimes you just want homemade but do not have time. Just slice them and bake while you eat dinner and then you have a sweet gooey dessert right after dinner.
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
Favorite brand to bake cookies. I but the already made cookies. They price is affordable. They are delicious and never disappointing. If you like to bake you can use chocolate. I but the pre made one... Don't need that much ingredients. I can just pop in oven and done.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.