BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
sharee b.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one product you can't live without yum yum! The BEST! For anyone that loves chocolate chip cookies this is always the BEST at home cookies to buy! Very reasonable on price, easy to make, taste is amazing!!! The BEST chocolate chip cookie EVER!!!!
Kayla M.
Sacramento, CA
Great fast and easy cookies. Taste great. And very fast. Takes not too much time to make and is very affordable snack for everyone. Been buying this for a long time. Really recommend this to mothers who need a quick and easy treat
Stella B.
Cleveland, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I could literally drown all my sorrows into a tub of Toll House cookie dough. I can't tell you how many times I've risked salmonella in order to just eat the cookie dough because it is that good. Other brands can be good, but nothing beats Toll House.
Kristie K.
Summerville, SC
If you like cookies, I would definitely encourage you to try these! They don't take long to bake and they're amazing with a big glass of milk! I used to purchase these a lot when I wanted some nice warm cookies! They're amazing!!
Skylar H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Although I've only used this product a handful of times it has always been delicious and easy to prepare. You can purchase at any grocery store and it is very affordable. It is hard to mess up cookies. I would recommend to everyone.
Audrey Z.
This is my absolute favorite brand of cookie dough. Not only does it taste amazing raw, but it also makes the best tasting cookies. Whenever I make cookies with these, my friends always ask if they're from scratch because they taste that good. The dough is light and compliments the sweetness of the chocolate chips perfectly. There's a perfect ratio of chocolate chip to dough.
Clarissa S.
Passaic, NJ
If you're not making your cookies from scratch these are the next best thing. Toll House is my go to when I need cookies quick. Or when I'm feeling rebellious I'll just keep some in the fridge to eat by the delicious spoonful.
Sarah L.
This is my husbands favorite cookie dough and mine too. Easy to pop in the oven and have warm fresh cookies in a few minutes. They are chocolately and delicious, worth the money to not have to put so much time into making them.
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
I prefer to make my own cookie dough at home, but when I am not in the mood to make cookie dough-- this is the only brand I will use! So easy! Just break and bake! Or scoop and bake. Can't be easier. They're so delicious, you can't go wrong with a tollhouse cookie!
Cindy G.
Bolingbrook, IL
There is nothing like homemade, from scratch, chocolate chip cookies. However, when you do not have time but want that homemade taste, these are the cookies for me! Sometimes you just want homemade but do not have time. Just slice them and bake while you eat dinner and then you have a sweet gooey dessert right after dinner.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.