BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
Toll house brand is amazing they have such a great variety of cookies to choose from. They are super affordable an so delicious. I like to bake them just a bit longer than instructed so they come out a bit crispy. Such a great brand.
Gillian G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I secretly (and sometimes not so secretly) eat just the dough... because it's so yummy! I normally buy this at safeway, Fred Meyer, or Wal-Mart. This cookie dough makes just the right amount of cookies for the whole family to get a taste!
Savannah J.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite cookie dough to purchase from the grocery store. The cookie dough tastes like it was homemade, and the price is extremely cheap for how much dough you get. I think that toll house makes the best dough, and it always reminds me of christmas time with my family
Ashton N.
You can never go wrong with chocolate chip. If you buy them pre cut, they're so quick and easy to put on a pan and pop in the oven or you can opt to buy them and make them as big/thick as you want buying the roll or tub. I think they are delicious!
Audrey Z.
This is my absolute favorite brand of cookie dough. Not only does it taste amazing raw, but it also makes the best tasting cookies. Whenever I make cookies with these, my friends always ask if they're from scratch because they taste that good. The dough is light and compliments the sweetness of the chocolate chips perfectly. There's a perfect ratio of chocolate chip to dough.
April W.
Villa Rica, GA
I think I like tollhouse better than Pillsberry. It just seems like a better cookie. It's also a tad bit more expensive than Pillsberry. I usually get this at Walmart. Makes me want to go to Walmart and buy some right now actually.
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Can there be a better cookie dough out there?! As a college student I find that I often am baking cookies for either a party or a get together and Toll house is always my go to. So simple and not pricey at all like a lot of other cookie dough brands. 10/10 would recommend to anyone
Stella B.
Cleveland, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I could literally drown all my sorrows into a tub of Toll House cookie dough. I can't tell you how many times I've risked salmonella in order to just eat the cookie dough because it is that good. Other brands can be good, but nothing beats Toll House.
Bianca M.
Ypsilanti, MI
This cookie dough produces the best cookies ever! I had to buy these one day I couldn't find the pillsberry cookies and I most definitely was not disappointed! They come out of the over perfect every single time and the smell that travels throughout the house is amazing!
Michaela B.
Johnstown, NY
I love toll house cookie dough. I sometimes eat half of it before they get on the cookie sheet haha. But I think that toll house is a little bit yummier than nestle cookie dough. I would recommend this cookie dough for anyone who doesn't want to make cookies from scratch!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.