BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Kimberly h.
Bullhead city, AZ
I love this brand! The flavor is so yummy that I even tend to eat it raw. Which I know you are not supposed to do but it's just so good. I love being able to just pop this in the pan and cook it until it's done. I don't have to worry about mixing anything together or having to go through a bunch of processes to cook it. Simple and delicious.
Britanie V.
Aston, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are extremely easy to make, beings that 90% of the work is already done. All that you have to do is place them in the oven and wait. Chocolate chip cookies aren't my favorite but these are good. They have a good amount of chocolate chips too!
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
If you are like me and can't bake to save your like then these will save your life! I love these cookies there are such a great value and they are delicious. I am a repeat user and I will continue to buy them. i am extremely satisfied with the product!
SALLY M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I know you're not supposed to but I can eat a whole tube of this without cooking it or freezing it into chunks and putting it into homemade ice cream love their cookie dough also great when you bake it and you take it out before it's completely cooked you have the best cookies ever
Olivia F.
My favorite cookie dough! Just sweet enough with the perfect amount of chocolate chips. When I don't have enough time to make homemade cookies, this is a great stand in. You can either buy precut or in a tub, so you get whatever size cookies you want.
Lucy K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good! Just a classic chocolate chip! It's pretty good and usually can last a decent amount of time in the fridge without going bad. I think it's easy to make and clean up, no complaints from me. I'd say it's a good serving size too!
Rebecca B.
Westwood, NJ
I LOVE THIS COOKIE DOUGH! Whether it's by itself or actually baked in the oven. It's easy, quick, delicious. I have bought this time and time again from any grocery store and will continue to do so. Price is right, taste is right, everyone I know relies on Nestle cookie dough.
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is super easy for small gatherings or teen events! Easy to bake and put on a cookie sheet, and pop it into the oven! Affordable prices and easy to find at Meijer or Wal-mart! I love how it comes in different varieties of cookies!
Gillian G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I secretly (and sometimes not so secretly) eat just the dough... because it's so yummy! I normally buy this at safeway, Fred Meyer, or Wal-Mart. This cookie dough makes just the right amount of cookies for the whole family to get a taste!
Emily d.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I got this and put it in the communal fridge and when I went to check on it an hour later it was gone! The tub was still there but someone had eaten it all the dough! Once I had gotten more, it made a great treat for my dorm's picnic!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.