BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Marvelis T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not only does this dough bake into delicious cookies but since it is not pre cut it is easier to shape them however you like. You just roll out whatever desired amount you would like and can use cookie cutter or a knife and cut whatever shapes you like. Fast, easy, and delicious.
Britanie V.
Aston, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are extremely easy to make, beings that 90% of the work is already done. All that you have to do is place them in the oven and wait. Chocolate chip cookies aren't my favorite but these are good. They have a good amount of chocolate chips too!
Chenessa H.
The easier thing to use just mold your favorite cookie shapes pop on the oven and you will have your perfect soft chewy yummy (warm?) cookies. These are great especially for bonding with kids and helping to build confidence in the kitchen.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is one of the classic cookies that I buy when I'm craving something sweet. I've definitely bought this more than one time. It is delicious and hits just the right spots when it comes to your classic chocolate chip cookie. One of my faves!
Amber W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my go-to cookie dough. The simplicity of breaking off the squares and throwing them on the cookie sheet is ideal. The cookies taste amazing, BUT I think the bake time is wrong, if I bake them as long as they say, they usually burn. So I would cut off a minute or two and pull them out early. Overall, I would recommend this product, but don't bake them as long as the directions say!
Grayce H.
Saint Paul, MN
These are so yummy and are portioned perfectly to make nicely sized cookies. They bake in hardly no time and are convenient if you don't have enough time to make a batch from scratch but need something to bring to something like a party.
brianna l.
Toll House cookies have become a favorite in our house. We usually make them homemade following the recipe on the chocolate chip bag but it is good to have the option to get the dough premade at the store for parties or convenience. Delicious!
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Toll House is the leading brand of all thing chocolate chip. We buy the pre made cookie dough squares and all we have to do is put them on a pan and cook them. Delicious chocolate chip cookies in less than 15 minutes! So easy and yummy!
Aisha A.
Jackson Hts, NY
This is my GO TO baking cookie. I make these all the time and a personal trick is, I stick walnuts in them and my family loves them fresh out of the oven with the crunch added by the nuts. These are amazing though very heavy on the sugar and butter. I would definitely recommend.
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
To get to the point, i can eat this raw! although it is bad for your so i do not recommend it. it was just the best way to describe this lol You have to make sure to take them out of the oven just a little under so that the heat that remains cooks it and leaves them soft and chewy
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.