BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Amanda B.
Ocala, FL
This is the only cookie dough that we like to buy. Easy instructions to have fresh baked chocolate chip cookies without all the dishes measuring or time to prep! I highly recommend if you are in want of fresh cookies.
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love buying this as a quick way to make some cookies! My daughter likes to help me! They are super easy and fast to make. I think they are pretty affordable. I buy mine at Target! They turn out almost like homemade!
Caitlin P.
Indian Head, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The cookie dough from this company is amazing. Makes such gooey cookies and saves me the hassle of having to clean up a huge mess. The dough it self also taste great and is my go to snack, since you can buy the individual breakable packs of dough!
Crystal H.
Lewisburg, WV
I struggle with toll house versus pillsbury. Toll house seems to have a product that crisps more quickly in the wrong way. The flavor is not as tasty as pillsbury. It’s just lacking for me in quality and flavor.
Nicole Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are such a convenient and fast way to make chocolate chip cookies! The price is really great too! They also have a good variety of flavors. Its located at almost any grocery store. I repurchase these for sure
Kary S.
wilmington
This stuff is great for eating raw (although that possibly may be unsafe) or for easy baking! the dough is already ready, so it makes baking a breeze. It tastes great and makes life so much easier!!!!!
Claire P.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love this product. It's on the more expensive side but it's totally worth it just to be able to open and throw a few pieces on a baking sheet. You get the reward without having a mess to clean up!
Taylor G.
Independence, MO
I love chocolate chip cookies, and personally, nestle toll house makes some great chocolate chip cookie dough. Nothing beats homemade cookies, but these are pretty close to being just as good.
Emily D.
These cookies are me and my friends favorite late night snack. We love running to the store and grabbing a package to bake and also eat out of the package :) Always gooey and soft
Ariel T.
Provo
They’re a tasty affordable and convenient treat for when you don’t want to make them yourself. Standard ingredients, eggs, flour, sugar, chocolate. Not healthy, but definitely tasty.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.