BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Kristi M.
Tupelo, MS
My girlfriends and I bake these cookies every Monday night for girl's night. We like to eat just the dough sometimes even though it does have raw eggs in it. There is no other comparison when it comes to cookie dough. It's either Toll House or nothing
Jennifer S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I like to buy these cookies. Especially when I want something sweet and don't want to do a lot work baking from scratch. I try not to bake these all at once, because I know my family will eat them all quickly. But they are the perfect chocolate chip cookie. Take a scoop of vanilla ice cream and put two of these cookies between the ice cream.... Yummy!!!
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
I usually make my own cookies , but when I am busy and don't have the time to make cookies from scratch, I go out and buy Toll House cookie dough. They taste pretty good and my family seem to enjoy them. I would repurchase again for those busy days.
Nina E.
Nestlé is one company that does cookies right! It's hard to find store bought cookie dough that actually tastes delicious, but these are great! I usually bake chocolate chip cookies from scratch using the nestle recipe, but when I want a quick warm batch of cookies, these are a great alternative to baking them from scratch and are just as delicious.
Courtney L.
Cumming, GA
I'm weird but I prefer this stuff raw. I never enjoy how the cookies turn out when I cook them. They're just not the consistency I like. But I'm not going to give them a bad review because of that because that's just my cookie preference not their recipe.
Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
I'm no chef and never will be, so these are a godsend because they're super easy to make. The morsels are a bit richer than most store brands, and you can make the tub last for quite a few batches. I know the label says to not eat the dough, but you should ignore that. The dough is delicious.
Iris F.
Lucedale, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There is nothing better than a warm, fresh baked chocolate chip cookie....or 5. We make these regularly at our house. My 2 year old loves helping my bake these cookies too. It so easy for him. Anything that allows us to spend time together and teaches him is a win in my book.
Cali B.
VAN NUYS, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn't love to make chocolate chip cookies?! Especially since it's fall and the holiday season is upon us. These are a great home classic that makes it super easy to bake chocolate chip cookies. Give them a try and you won't be disappointed.
Christina O.
Raleigh, NC
This chocolate chip cookie dough is really good. It takes a long time to cook if you don't want the middle to be raw. That was the only negative. Plus you can easily make homemade cookies yourself, but if you don't want to this is the next best thing.
Vanessa R.
Frisco, TX
I keep a roll of raw cookie dough in my fridge for rainy days. Perfect if you have a busy life and don't have the luxury of making home made dough, and they taste just the same! No one can ever tell the difference when I bring them to my friends
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.