BY TOLL HOUSE

• Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Jennifer R.
Dracut, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is something I've had all through childhood. Toll house cookies are just home cookies. When I think of baking cookies, these are what I think of. So delicious. Perfect amount of dough to chocolate chips. They're so good warm!! Can't forget milke though!
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
I always by Toll House cookie dough. The cookies come out very delicious if you follow the directions on the package. And while I know that supposedly salmonella is a danger, the raw cookie dough tastes amazing as well! Not all of these cookies get baked ;)
Aryn J.
Garfield Hts, OH
Nothing makes me feel the way Toll House Cookies do! From back when my mom would make them, to today when I bake the whole pack for myself! They're my favorite comfort food and my go to for a sweet on a regular basis! Everyone needs to eat Toll House cookies!
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You can never go wrong with Toll House Cookie Dough! I may or may not buy them and just eat them raw... it's just so delicious! Even when I put them in the oven they are amazing and liked by everyone! Reasonably price, sold at many many stores! Easy to make!
Kirsten L.
Chatsworth, CA
I prefer to bake from scratch, but sometimes you just need a quick fix. This pre-made cookie dough is the best. The cookies always come out perfect and are ooey-gooey delisciousness. I am quite guilty of eating some right out of the package. As a chocoholic, I will always turn to these in times of need
Yolanda D.
when you want to make you some fresh good chocolate chip cookies Toll House is the best ones to get I love all the variety of the cookie brand my favorite chocolate chip with some good old-fashioned hot chocolate with whip cream on a cold winter day.! yes.
Kari T.
Greenville, TX
This is my favorite cookie dough for when I feel like eating STRAIGHT cookie dough. NOW DO NOT TRY THIS JUST BECAUSE._risk SALMONELLA_ But I like the chocolate chips and how many you get per cookie. I recommend. The cookie baked is just as great as the cookie dough!
Caitlin W.
Fishers, IN
My favorite cookie dough on the market. I always purchase the pull apart cookies from my local Kroger and they take about 10 minutes to get to the perfect golden color and come out soft and gooey. If you don't like chocolate chip, this brand always offers many other unique flavored such as apple pie
Nichole S.
Corona, CA
Tollhouse cookies are my kids' favorites, and of course nothing beats homemade, but when your kids constantly crave them and your pressed for time this ready made dough hits the spot! My 12 & 8 year olds just pop as much as they want on a cookie sheet and bake it themselves! Delicious & convenient!
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I love making cookies and Toll house is always my go to brand. I've never been disappointed with there products and they always have such an amazing taste. I love the chocolate chip cookies and how the chips melt so evenly. Very simple directions. Is and will always be my number one brand of cookies.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.