BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Mandy N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best pre-made cookie I've had. Good for in a pinch or if you're using them in some other recipe. I don't usually like purchasing dough like this (I prefer to make my own) but I used to use this recipe for cookie ice cream sandwiches and they always worked well.
Megan P.
Seattle, WA
This is my go to whenever I want cookies or just raw cookie dough. I've eaten it since I was little and am always impressed with it, it also makes really gooey cookies which I love. I usually buy it at walmart because it's cheapest there but would buy it wherever.
brittany f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
all time favorite cookie dough! it's wonderul how easy it is to slice and bake these! great quality, taste and price! Such a great product, it met my expectations.. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their foods. I recommend to others and definitely a great find!
Remi D.
Ok. My biggest weakness are these cookies when they come straight out of the oven. The taste and texture make for a wonderful dessert and I can't help but overeat these. I get these at least once a month. Who said money can't buy happiness? Obsessed with these.
Michele M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love this dough, especially in the break-and-bake variety. The cookies are easy to pop in the oven and bake in less than 15 minutes. I have frequently purchased these and they are my go-to cookie brand. I love how soft and warm they taste straight out of the oven!
ANGELA M.
My kids love Nestle toll house cookies. I love it because it comes premade. No mixing ingredients involved. Just place the cookie dough on the pan and bake. I buy it at Walmart or the grocery store. Yes I would recommend this to others. #Influenster
Zayda P.
I can never say the name without thinking of an episode of Friends. These cookies are so delicious. They're flavor is unique and that's why they are so popular. The amount of chocolate chips is perfect. They taste just as good as if you had made them from scratch.
Jennifer M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nestles toll house 🍪 cookies are a favorite at our home 🏡 ! We ❤️ and them ‼️‼️I think they use the best ingredients to make these delicious cookies because so dawn good especially with a glass of milk 🍼🤗😍..
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You can never go wrong with Toll House Cookie Dough! I may or may not buy them and just eat them raw... it's just so delicious! Even when I put them in the oven they are amazing and liked by everyone! Reasonably price, sold at many many stores! Easy to make!
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I always had a tub of Tollhouse in my house. I may or may not bake cookies with them (most of the time I just love to get a spoonful and eat it that way). However if you need to make a lot of cookies quickly, this is the way to go. Just make sure to not overbake because they can turn hard pretty easily.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.