BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Autumn M.
Oceanside, CA
The best pre made cookie dough ever. Great for any occasion. There are so many creative things you can do with this cookie dough. Not to mention. It's so quick and easy to make and the cookies come out perfectly every time! My family even brings this on our camping trips!
Jas. J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love baking cookies rather than buying them & although I love Pillsbury dough better than nestle toll house, they're still amazing! From the dough to the chocolate chips they give you that made from scratch taste. This dough is super inexpensive & can be found at any grocery store.
Mitchell F.
Ringgold, GA
If an angel were to come down to earth and kiss you on the lips and tell u everything I going to be alright then these cookies would be the closest thing to that. The cookies are moist chew and perfect to eat no matter what day it is. They make a great dessert and they make a great snack. Every part of them is good!
Darylsue L.
Huber Heights, OH
I love chocolate chip cookies. I mean who doesn't? But when I don't feel like making homemade cookies, toll house cookies it my turn too. They taste just like homemade cookies, but it's just store bought dough. All you have to do it purchase, preheat the oven, bake, and enjoy.
Nawel D.
Greendale, WI
I LOVE THESE COOKIES ♡. They're just amazing and I'm in love with it. Sometimes, I just want to bake my own cookies (even though I only put them into the oven and let them bake). It's just super easy and quick!. I recommend it to anyone who can be a bit lazy like me, and not put too much effort in baking :)
Cristyn P.
Alma, MI
I live with 3 other roommates when I go to school, and given our rigorous and stressful schedules, we are always looking for things to snack on. Having a big tub of this cookie dough is a necessity to have during the school year for all of us! It's cheap and delicious!
s l.
Fairfax, VA
This stuff is dangerous. The store-bought cookie dough somehow always tastes better than the homemade stuff and this is amazing. It's easy to cut off slices and bake them into uniform shapes. The price is pretty good and it's worth it for the happiness in your oven.
Cortney S.
Chesapeake, VA
These cookies are amazing! The fact that they are triple chocolate makes them even more delicious! they are place and bake so they are extremely easy to make and take no prep time. They come out warm and soft. I recently made them for my family and everyone loved them.
Xylina B.
i normally bake my cookies from scratch because i think i takes more fresh to me i was never a fan of remade things but i tried these out and they are actually not bad at all i like that they are frozen because it makes them taste more fresh then those premade soter cookies in a pack
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
My favorite cookies are definitely Nestle Toll House cookie and these cookie of the Year triple chip are really good I have a lot more chocolate chips in them which I really love do yourself a favor and go buy these because they are absolutely mouth-watering delicious
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.