BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Victoria C.
Miami
Son buenas aunque podria mejorar la textura. Son un poco duras pero su sabor es muy rico
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,970 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I've never tried these before they look so good and it makes over 4 dozens of cookies
Janily A.
Never try it but I would love to try this product. Chocolate chip is my favorite flavor
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas
Quick and easy love picking this up to make a quick snack for my girls they love it!

Sydney S.
Trinity, AL
These are the best chocolate chip cookies. Don't argue with me on this. I'm serious.
Grace C.
I love cookie dough when ever I make cookies I always end up eating the dough lmao

Maddie B.
Pittsburgh
This cookie dough is pretty good for not being homemade or anything like that
cadina a.
Grenada
I love baking but this dough is so good its so easy for me to make cookies.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.