BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I love that I do not have to mix up a thing to prepare for delicious warm cookies. They are fail proof. The break off pieces are perfect size and shape. I would to get these when my grocer offers twofer deals. The hard part is keeping my husband from eating the dough first!
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Nestle Tollhouse cookie dough. It has the best mixture of sweet and salty. The cookie dough that comes in the tube format is nice becuase you can make the cookies as large or as small as you desire - or you can add it to brownies or another delicious dessert. Definitely recommend.
Jas. J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this cookie dough simply because I love making my own cookies instead of buying store made cookies. This dough not only gives you the made from scratch taste but is also super affordable. You can get this at any grocery store put them on a pan bake them & wha la ! Amazing cookies!
Heather M.
I love this cookie dough whether it's raw or cooked (Although I know you're not supposed to eat raw cookie dough, but honestly who doesn't!). It is incredibly affordable and I continuously buy it and will continue to. I would definitely recommend this cookie dough to others.
Hunter P.
Athens, GA
They are the best! My personal favorite is the tub. You can decide how much or how little dough to use on your cookie, it stays fresh longer, it's easier to eat with a spoon while it's still uncooked, and it is so great and easy when making chocolate chip cookie covered Oreos!
Michelle C.
Northlake , IL
These were good. However, I would prefer making my own from scratch! These are a lifesaver if you need to make them quick or need them right away. They are good in flavor. Pretty healthy! Perfect with a glass of milk when these come out the oven! So good! Recommend this!
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
This is sooo great. Takes all the work out of making cookies but still gives you that fresh made cookie flavor. I like to keep these in my freezer for when I need / want a freshly made sweet. No one need know that I didn't make them from scratch because they taste so great!
Maya H.
Philadelphia, PA
This classic roll of cookie dough has been a staple in my family for as long as I can remember. My dad would make these every holiday season. They are easy to bake and you can make any size cookies that you want!I literally have no complaints about these delicious cookies
Autumn M.
Oceanside, CA
The best pre made cookie dough ever. Great for any occasion. There are so many creative things you can do with this cookie dough. Not to mention. It's so quick and easy to make and the cookies come out perfectly every time! My family even brings this on our camping trips!
Jas. J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love baking cookies rather than buying them & although I love Pillsbury dough better than nestle toll house, they're still amazing! From the dough to the chocolate chips they give you that made from scratch taste. This dough is super inexpensive & can be found at any grocery store.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.