BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Paige C.
These are so good. I love cookies, and I could eat the pack literally by myself. I even like to eat the cookie dough by itself. So yummy.
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Son deliciosas y faciles de hacer, Nestlé tiene productos Buenos y este es uno de ellos. Es como comer galletas hechas por la abuela ♥
Paola S L.
I love these cookies. The best chocolate chip cookie ever. Very smooth and soft when you heat it. No product is similar to this one.
Holly J.
Tollhouse is the best prepared cookie dough. It tastes like home made. I usually eat it raw (even though you're not supposed to haha)
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, AB
I know your supposed to cook these... but honestly they never make it to the oven. Delicious perfect amount of sugar and chocolate!
Tanya F.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Delicious and easy to make. Soft, moist and chewy! Makes the kids really happy to have fresh baked cookies as a bedtime snack!
Johanny B.
Maturín
I'm obsess with chocolate chip cookies and I love to make them,. I love the Nestlé cookie Dough the cookies are like homeade
Merary R.
Me encanta también hacer estas galletas tan suaves
cuando estoy con mi familia, les gusta muchisimo
Y mas porque son Nestlé.
Melissa M.
Ingleside , Ontario, ON
These are the best chocolate chip cookies ever I bake them and tell everyone I made them from scratch I know I'm bad lol ;)
Tatiane T.
são muito deliciosos além de serem super crocantes os com chocolate são maravilhosos, um dos melhores que já experimentei
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.