BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
Dear influenster , my name is aya and i am a moroccan girl i have this famous page and i have more than 9,5 followers and i want to make a review about your products
Dayanne O.
recomendo muito é muito bom e gostoso pois é de chocolate amo de mais é muito bom mesmo amo chocolate igual  salame muito bom ,quero muito teste
Daniela H.

Peyton R.
Oct. 21, 2016, 1:32 a.m.
I love love love triple chocolate cookies! I love them as plain cookies or adding them into recipes like brownies or ice cream sandwiches. The pros are that they are delicious and the only con is that they are so good that I'll eat them all! I recommend these cookies to anyone who loves sweets!
Kayla L.
London
Nestlé toll house cookie dough NEVER lets me down.
I can always depend on full delicious cookies, that is if I don't burn them myself!
Full 5 stars.
Kelli D.
I love the product.I love the taste of them they taste really good. When I eat them. I want more. They are good for parties. Good for lunches.
Toll House Cookie Dough Chocolate Chic me encantaria probar este prpducto ya que me gusta mucho cocinar y se ven deliciosas y de muy buena marca
Gemini I.
This is so yummy.I always use this to make cookies.And they taste awesome.They deserve an awardAnd you can add chocolate to this if u want to.
Tabata B.
North Vancouver, BC
Great cookie dough for when you want to impress guests and has no time for starting from scratch. They taste like homemade and the kids love it
Ashley H.
Eustis, FL
Best cookie dough :D love all the yummy chocolate chips. i have to fight not to eat all of it raw, id rather eat the dough than the cookies.
Paige C.
These are so good. I love cookies, and I could eat the pack literally by myself. I even like to eat the cookie dough by itself. So yummy.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.